Monday, January 19, 2009

Sports Festival Part 1-- family bonding



It was great t experience doing and participating at my daughter's sportsfest at school last October. I woke up early and did some o-bento ( lunch box ) for lunch and my in-laws were there ( 2 hours drive to our place ) and I really appreciate that they came to watch Wakaba. The highlights includes tama ire ( shooting small balls ), tug-of-war ( the children vs. the parents and of course the kids is always the winner!), a 20 meter dash race ( Wakaba placed 1st! ), button relay, and we, parents,too have done participating like dancing and singing the " Ponyo On the Cliff of the Sea " ( haven't heard of it? It is a famous anime song ) and others. I've heard Wakaba practicing the songs to be sang before the big day but experiencing it there is a great feeling--and she's enjoying,too! Here's some photos that the family really enjoyed! I'm really proud of her! \(^0^)/



Good job,Wakaba!!

Me,participating!

Singing the Ponyo!

4 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

very supportive mama hehehe... looks a lotta fun clariss..

Anonymous said...

wow good job wakaba and to your mom very supportive hmmmm.

Umma said...

Wow.. mukhang enjoy na enjoy ang anak natin Clar.. also si Mommy hahaha...

Your baby is already big na pala

Clarissa said...

Wakaba is now in kindergarten--she's 6 already.And Haruka is turning 3 this Feb. 20!they're so makulit!\(^0^)/

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...