Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Stage Play


Wakaba,my daughter now in Prep-school did some Christmas stage play last December 20. It is unusual to have some Christian school here in Japan,but we're lucky to send her there.Here's some photos of the play--I'm so proud of her! \(^0^)/
After the play, Santa Clause came as a special guest--and since Santa can only speak English,Wakaba's teacher asked me to be his interpreter.There's an question and portion between the kids and Santa but I guess the kids was eager to ask more about what gifts they're about to receive on Christmas.Lol!! Yap, Mom also joined activity at school!

Seeing Wakaba dance,sing and did some acting, I really feel proud of her! Yep,I'm a proud MOM!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

very nice,,sarap ng feeling dba??

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...