Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Girl's Talk--Precious Gifts!



Every gift to me is precious most especially it's given with someone you love--thinking about you on your special day, most especially friends who send their greetings and presents during my birthday. I have posted about them in my previous post here and here ---I have cried buckets already reading my blogging friends sweet birthday posts for me, the video made especially for me by Bambie and her gifts--I was touched when I saw a smile sticker at the package. Yena and Mommy Seiko suprised me with flowers which I haven' t received for years and received a lot of goodies and purse from Ate Rose. Thank you so much of all the thoughts!! It was the most memorable birthdays that has ever done for me with my friends! I have received a gift from my husband but it's a secret ^_^
I'd like to share this champagne glass that has a very sentimental value for us coz we bought them together and promised to use them only on our Wedding Anniversary with Moet&Chandon Brut Imperial Champange at it's best! ( I love the Rose though)
We will be celebrating our 8 years ( and counting!)Wedding Anniversary in the Philippines next year!


How about you? Any Precious Gifts to share? For more Girl's Talk, head up here

7 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wow malapit na anniversary nyo, am sure bongga ang magiging celebration nyo dun.. Salamat sa dalaw.. Lunch break kaya nakapeek sa PC lol..

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

omg tiffany! advance happy anniv sa inyo.. many more happy years to come

Cecile said...

wow. Tiffany wine glasses, and sosyal naman :-)!

Advance Happy Anniversary, Clang!

R. said...

Those are pretty champagne glasses :)
They must be really memorable dear. I'm excited for ya ─ for your 8th Anniversary.

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Mahal naman niyan clang tiffany, gosh cant afford. plastic ra nga baso akoa hehe. Advance happy anniversary

Seiko said...

Advance Happy Anniversary Clar!

Enchie said...

golly, that's so precious nga... and what a nice gift for anniversaries. A good drink with the man you love is one of the most cherished.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...