Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Package from Korea!!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Just received a package from Ate Rose ( she's my senior here at blogosphere that' s why I'm calling her Ate ) for my birthday!! Please check the link for a visit, her blog has inspired me in many ways and she's trully loved by many. I' m trully blessed with good friends!! Thank you for your birthday gift and well wishes!! Your generosity overwhelms me! I really appreciate the thought. Thank you so much for brightening my day, Ate Rose!^_^

Many Thanks!!
Thank you for not only taking the time to think of me on my special day, but to send this gift of love to me!! I really love 'em!!
zwani.com myspace graphic comments


Myspace Thank You Comments & Graphics

7 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wahhhh Hiya naman ako that you posted this pa. You are so welcome Clang, you are like a family to us. Pasensya ka na dyan sa nakayanan ng poor mong ate hehehe.. Luvya Clang!

anney said...

How sweet of rose naman! Sana padalan nya din ako nyan bukas kasi bday ko na bukas!!! wahehehe joke lang di ko bday!

Cecile said...

Bait talaga yang si Rose, kaya naman dami din siya kaibigan gaya mo, mabait din :-)!

Dhemz said...

super bait talaga ni manang ko....I can attest that 101%....ehehhhe!

you deserve it mami Clang...:)

Enchie said...

Wow! How thoughtful of Mommy Rose!

Jac said...

Aww ang sweet ni mommy Rose :)

eden said...

ang bait ni rose. she is so sweet. those are lovely birthday gifts.. God bless always

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...