Monday, September 14, 2009

Grateful Awards From Friends

I' d like to thank Niko of Girl' s Rule! for giving me this award. Thank you for always being a loving friend to me, Niko!! And please check out her new Thursday meme called the Girl' s Talk!!

click now!!


Sassy Bloger Award


And for this award was given by Mommy Shydub of Simple Happy Life, Jac of Mom' s Special Diary , and Mommy Seiko of Seiko' s Diary Thank you all soo much for being friendly to me and there' s no wonder to that you all loved by many here at blogosphere! Thanks for the friendship!!^_^

You Cheer Me Up Award


Friendship Award


Award above implies :


Green: symbolizes the new buddies


Yellow: represents the guys who are always active


Blue: symbolized with PR blogger buddies highPlatform


Red: symbolizes that we are all equal, junior or senior is summarized in one place, with the same blood red, and we are brothers.


And now it's my turn to pass the awards to my friends here:

ButtonPhotobucketPhotobucket

the mommy journeyLove's Haven
sweet nothings

Happy blogging!! Have a nice day to everyone!!^_^

6 comments:

Seiko said...

Kudos Clarissa!You deserved these really.Thanks for the friendship too & for posting it.:D

Unknown said...

What is kudos means mommy clar and mommy seiko? good na siya heheheheeh

Ang daming awards mo dito clang parang bagyo hehehe. congrats you deserve all that kasi you are so nice sweet friend.

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

wow daming awards. oh my, i forgot naalala ko un ke niko un sa girl's talk ..baka mag join ako dyan nxt wk

Yami said...

kasama pala ako dito. tamang-tama Clang hindi ko pa ito nagagawa eh nasa draft pa rin. Thanks for remembering me. :)

Enchie said...

thanks clang! will post this soon! grab ko talaga lahat toh :D

Enchie said...

and congrats for getting all of these.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...