Tuesday, April 7, 2009

When The Sun Is Out....


Hello guys!! How are you?? I hope that all is well with you!! ^_^ It' s been a busy week for me ( again! ) and I hope you' ll forgive me for not visiting you guys to your respective sites and would like to thank you for dropping by and leaving your comments and messages to my message box. Thank you, thank you very much!!\(^0^)/Now, I' m back and I will be visiting you guys, too!!
I have been very busy these days coz it' s spring now and it' s been very nice out most especially that the sun is clear and Wakaba' s vacation at school is over and we wanted to spend much time on the kids before the school opening. My Sister-In-Law and her kids visited us last Saturday and gave us a colorful spoon and fork set as a present! Wakaba and Haruka played with their cousin and some of their friends near the apartment as well then dine out in the evening. Then the next day we went to the park near our place then going to the baseball batting center ( amusement park ) where me and my husband haven' t done for so long--we' ve been doing that since we got married but when we had our children we don't have much time to do them anymore.We did a 13 games and I only had 6 hits and now I had a light body sores all over! My sore muscles reminds me again how important exercise is---Oh dearie, when will I learn? I' m saying the same line again! Lol!! Here are some of the photos taken at the park that we enjoyed! ^_^

Daddy and Haruka at the swing



three of us at the slide

Wakaba and Haruka enjoying!

playing with them is my joy!

Daddy at the tunnel


I' m glad that the sun is out!! We' ve been spending more time enjoying the beautiful weather and soon we will also be enjoying the Sakura ( Cherry Blossom ) here!!! \(^0^)/

Have a nice day to everybody!!^_^

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow family day talaga yan kapatid enjoy

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wow naman, busing busy ka talaga Rizza hehehe... No wonder miss na kita ehehe..

Dee said...

Wow! You've had so much fun! That's really great! It's always nice to see talaga kids who have smiles on their faces.:D

pet said...

pinakamsarap naman talaga ang mag enjoy kasama ang pamilya aling clarissa kahit saan aspeto o tignan..doon nabubuo ang samahan ng pamilya, bonding eka nga..

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

sarap talaga ng spring dito sa japan! i love it

Kim, USA said...

nice talaga tingnan ang family bonding iba ang happiness. about sa mga sakit2x sa tuhod at kung ano2x pa it shows with the age na talaga -wink-

eds said...

wee ang saya nman ng weekend mo hehehe.. kaya nman pala hindi ka maka-hop..

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

wow sis..ang sayasaya naman...talagang enjoy ka at mga bata..i'm hapi for you...hayz, namiss ko tuloy mga pamangkin ko sa pinas... huhuhu..

Ika Wardani said...

waowww........... nice to park to spend the time......... my doughter will be happy to be there.... I wish I could........ by the way, can I add your link???

Mommy Liz said...

It's always nice to go out and spend time with the family. Things that we can't do much over here. Everything here is about working. Grrr..and hubby is not fond of going out, except summertime, we have a water park family tradition. once a year we go to a water park, where i wear bathing suit, yey!

Great to blog hop again, I am glad I feel better, though still congested. Take care/

Dhemz said...

glad to know you're back Mommy Clang...wow spring na talaga jan...may cherry blossoms na din dyan ano...dito wala na..tapos na eh...hehehe!

woi 13 games..my goodness...kakaloka...hehee...:)

honga pala..thanks sa mga comments ha...na enjoy ako...hehhe!

oo Mommy Clang..hubby surprises me every month ng flowers...d naman kamahalan yung flowers..basta what matter the most is the thought...hehhee...:)

nako bumabawi lang yan si banana ko..kasi nung bf/gf pa lang kami never nagbigay yan sakin...hehhe..ngayon lang na married na kami...heheh!

loka naman to..hehe...batohin ba naman ang hubby....hehehhe...:) kakaloka din yung bato dito kasi for sale..nako satin pupulutin lang yan sa river...hehehhe!

glad you guys are having fun with the sunny day!

EJ said...

Hello Ms. Clarissa, thank you very much for all your visits and comments. It always lighten up my tired day at work hehehe.

Stanley K. Draper, R.L.S. said...

Yes, very important for all the blogging folks to actually get outside,.. lol,.. Grace really loves to go out to the property and visit the garden, Nicole, too,.. and yes,..I get all the updates in my email, so, I've been seeing your name for quite a while,..nice to finally put a face with the name.

WHITEShadow said...

Isn't this a great place for kids? I wish I can be with kids and have fun with them!!!

Haris said...

It;s nice to see talaga kids.
have fun

Pondokku

Grace said...

I love the pictures, Claris. Bright na bright talaga. I hope maka-outing na rin kami. Dito kasi, nag-snow pa... :(

anney said...

Ang ganda namn ng park na yan! marami talaga mapapaglaruan ang mga bata! Mukhang super enjoy kayo lahat jan a!

cpsanti said...

love love the jungle gyms they have for kids here ;-) the weather has been really nice lately no?

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...