Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I Love Mother Earth

I received a first tag from Mommy Jac of Mom' s Special Diary .Thank you so much!^_^ Please visit her blog, she' s another new found friend here at blogosphere!

Photobucket
Every day should be EARTH DAY and this day has never been about a day, it' s always been about individual doing something to save our mother earth.
---Mommy Jac

Here's the rules:
~Click the badge and get the code then put the logo on your blog sidebar and post.
~Tell us what is your contribution to our planet? You live here for surely you've got something to share!! Post any pictures or share some of your ideas on how to help and save out planet Earth.
~Post this rules.
~Share this meme-tag to as many Blogger as you can think.

eco- bag

Here' s my contribution:

1: Bringing eco- bags when going shopping into supermarkets.
2: Turning off or unplugging electric appliances that are not being used.
3: Water conservation.
4: Re-cycle things that can be used.
5: Reducing waste.

My contribution isn' t much but I believe that home is the best place to start saving Mother Earth.^_^
I' m tagging everybody on my list!! Happy Blogging!!^_^

18 comments:

Jac said...

Hi sis thank you for grabbing the I love mother earth tag. Have a lovely day!!!

Rossel said...

how nice of you using eco bags. awhile ago I posted some tips on how to save the mother earth in my blog. this is my small contribution.

Maus said...

hi rizza
thanks sa comment
yap were moving out baka kasi di na kmi kasya dito pag lumabas na itong twins hehehe

Dhemz said...

wow galing naman nito Mommy Clang...great job...pwede akin nalang yung pink? hehehe....joke!

Dee said...

I feel that the things you listed are all great ways to start saving Mother Earth! Very nice! Keep it up!:D

I love your eco bags, very colorful. And its Benetton! I like them! :D

Rechie said...

Thumbs up for you sis..its time to help save mother earth..thanks for the greeting..malapit na talaga kaming mg1 year ni hubby..prang kelan lang

Unknown said...

Wow I love those colorful eco bags! I commend you for contributing your efforts in saving the earth =)

Here in the Philippines, eco bags are now starting to be popular. I'm proud to be an SM shopper, we get our green sturdy eco shopping bags from there.

anney said...

Happy Earth day! Sosyal ng eco bags mo ha. hehehe!

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

hello,Happy Earth Day to you. Nice bags!

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

and by the way, I am also looking forward to your post this coming friday when you join us for Food Trip Friday. Thanks!

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

those are nice looking eco bags ^_^ i love the colors ..trendy hehehe...
musta na sis? hope everthings well..

Beth said...

ang gnda namang eco-bag nito!

wla dito niyan e. puro square-shaped lang pero ung essence naman niya ung mahalaga di ba? :)

Chris said...

nice bags! :D

Cecile said...

thanks for sharing this tag, clang :-) will grab it later ha!

love those bags :-)

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

nice effort...medyo guilty ako for not saving mother earth sometimes, kakalimutan ko magdala ng eco bag  kasi eh... pero pagdating sa gomi naman, ayos talaga.

pet said...

kakagimbal na nga ang panahon ngayon, isipin mo na kahit di dapat umulan, umuulan pa rin..summer na nga pero maaga ang dalaw ng ulan..iba na talaga ang panahon dahil sa kapabayaan..

Umma said...

Happy Mother Earth Day sa yo Clangz.. buti ka pa me contribution sa mother earth.

Good thing to know that you were able to at least use teh eco bags.. daming mga plastic bag ang ma save mo di ba?

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...