Monday, April 27, 2009

A Lot of Thanks!!

I' ve been loved by my fellow friends here at blogosphere and I can' t say no whenever I receive a tag and awesome awards from them and if only time would let me, I would love to grab them all. You are all so special to me! Thank you so much for the thoughts!! ^_^



This Queen of Blogs was given by Ate Ces of Down Home with the Kenyons, a special dear friend
of mine. I love visiting her blogs and I love her for being friendly. Thank you so much!^_^
I was also tagged by Ate Rose of Obstacles and Glories, I admire her for having a lot of posts in a day! How could you do that?? Thanks for being friendly, Ate Rose.^_^




According to the rule, to make your award valid is as easy as counting 1-2-3, you may:

1. Share this to anyone who inspires you and made you a better blogger or a better person in anyway or anyone who made you smile or anyone who deserves to be called “Certified QUEEN of BLOGS”.

2. Don’t forget to leave a message or comment with your name or nick and the URL of your web site or email me at aprettyfirefly@yahoo.com and include the name and website of the “Queen or queens” that you’ve chosen, so I may feature her on my web site real soon. I will include her on my blogroll as well. What are you waiting for? Pass it on.

3. Don’t forget to copy and paste the code of the badge of the badge that you like and show off your award on your web site. Please don’t modify the codes. For now you have 3 options to choose from, the original badge, the silver badge and the purple one in here.Thanks! Hail to the Queen of Blogs!!



This Friendship badge was given by Dhemcy of My Life' s Perception and Inspiration , also a dear friend of mine, a veteran in the world of blogging. Your friendship means a lot to me! Thanks a lot!! ^_^

As what Anais Nin said; "Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
The Best Blogger Award was given by Grace of My World & My Family, she' s the reason why my inbox is always full ^_^ nope, I' m not complaining-- it only means that I am always remembered. Thanks a lot dearie! ^_^ A new found friend from Japan , Mommy Jac of Mom' s Special Diary also awarded me this. Thank you very much! ^_^ And another friend Chuchie of Chuchie' s Hideaway also gave this award to me. You should check out her scrappies-- very talented woman! Thank you, Chie!!^_^ And Beng of Entertainment Spree passed to me this award, too! Check out her showbiz post and family bondings! Thanks to you, Beng!^_^

Rules:

1. Take your award here

2. Put the logo on your post

3. Link the person who awarded you

4. Nominate at least 7 other blogs

5. Add links to those blogs on yours

6. Leave a messages for your nominees on their blog

Now it' s my turn to pass this award to my fellow friends here at blogosphere:

Niko, Dee, Anney, Edna, Bambie, Ate Kim, Ate Weng, Laine, Elizabeth, Maria, Mang Payatot, Rosell, Mommy Liza, She Eden, Amazing Grace ,Mommy Chris , Maus, Chandelier, Kittykat, Mommy Ummaand SUE.



Happy Blogging to everybody!! ^_^



15 comments:

Umma said...

Wow.. Mommy Clangz pinakyaw mo na talaga ang mga awards dito ha?

Seriously, you deserved it Mommy.. happy Tuesday to you.

Mommy Clangz..naa diay mo plano for another baby? Sana boy na sad no? Kami nga gustong gusto mag ka baby girl na sad.. kaya lang wa man guihapon gitaan oi!

Seiko said...

Hello Mommy Clarissa!
What a triple award you have here!
Congrats!!I guess you really deserve those...God Bless your family & Happy Tuesday!!

pet said...

ayun at kasama na naman si payatot sa tag ni aling clarissa, salamat po at di mo ako nalilimutan na pasahan ng ganyan..kahit di ko ma-i-post kakatuwa naman isipin na kahit paano ay naaalala nyo naman ako...

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

Thanks ate clarissa ha.. im so touched talaga kahit di ko rin naipopost yung mga awards and tag na narereceive ko pero super thank you.. nakaka touched talaga. Mwah ++HUGS

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

congrats sa mga awards mo pala... good blogger ka kasi kaya deserve mo lahat mga yan.. thanks =)

Rechie said...

Thanks for grabbing ans for posting the award sis..grabe..andaming award..you deserve all these...thanks for recommending my scrapblog sis...so nice of you..thansk for the compliment.. I wish you have a great Wednesday

eds said...

hehehe kasama pala ako sa tag na ito .. dami mo n nman tag ah .. hihihi.. pambihira pano ko na nman uumpisahan ito .. thanks ate issa .. mwah from UK

Cecile said...

thanks for posting the tag/award, Clang :-)!

thanks also for never tiring visits on my blogs...your friendship means a lot to me, too! ingat!

Anonymous said...

oi meron pa dito bago tag hehe http://graceodraper.blogspot.com/2009/04/blogger-buddy-award.html

Dee said...

Congrats on the awards! You deserve it! Super nice ka kasi talaga! :D

Thanks very much for including me! I so appreciate it. :D

Rossel said...

maraming awards = maraming friends. congrats!

Bart Tolina said...

Visit my blog
barttolina.blogspot.com
tnx!

nice award! :)

anney said...

hakot award ka talaga! hehehe! kakapost ko nga lang ngayun nung dati mo pang award sakin e meron na naman pala bago.salamat for including my byuti. hihihi!

EJ said...

I think Rose don't sleep anymore Miss Clarissa hehehe.. Sometimes I go to bed and she is in front of he computer, when I woke she's still in front of the computer lol... Just kidding..

Congrtulations on your awards!

Kim, USA said...

Hehehe naku iba na talaga ang maraming nagmamahal and you deserve it. Thanks for tagging me too I appreciate it. TC!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...