Wednesday, April 8, 2009

100 Truth Tags



This tag is given by Laine, Sis Grace,Mommy Eden,Annabelle, Beng and Mommy Chris. Thank you so much!! I love responding into tags because it' s a way of getting to know each other. Thanks for being so friendly! ^_^

001. Name → Clarissa.
002. Nickname(s)→ Clang, Claire, Issa, Clariz, Rizza
003. Age→ 32 ^_^
004. Zodiac sign → Scorpio.
005. Male or female → Female.
006. Elementary → SPCD.
008. High School → NOHS.
009. College School → COCS.
010. Hair color → Black.
011. Long or short → Long.
012. Loud or Quiet → On what for instance?^_^
013. Jumpers or Jeans → Jeans.
014. Phone or Camera → Camera.
015. Health freak → Don' t care much on health.
016. Drink or Smoke? → Stopped smoking already but I cannot stop drinking alcohol.
017. Do you have a crush on someone? → Yap. To Kimura Takuya and Jenson Button.
018. Eat or Drink → Both.
019. Piercings → Ears.
020. Tattoos → None.

FIRSTS:


023. First piercing → Can' t remember when.
024. First best friend → Liezel.
025. First award → Triple Award given by Ate Rose.
026. First crush → I guess his name is Jason Vasquez.
027. First pet → A Dog.
028. First big vacation → 2005 Vacation in the Philippines.
030. First big birthday → My 23rd Birthday Party in Japan.

CURRENTLY:

049. Eating → Junks
050. Drinking → Coffee
052. I'm about to → Make my coffee after visiting my friends sites.
053. Listening to → J- Pop
054. Plans for today → Do grocery shopping.
055. Waiting for → My next allowance!\(^0^)/

YOUR FUTURE:

058. Want kids? → Yes, 2 more.
059. Want to get married? → Yes, again to my Husband--Japanese style
060. Careers in mind → Patiserrie.

WHICH IS BETTER IN THE BOY/GIRL YOU LIKE?

068. Lips or eyes → Eyes

070. Shorter or taller - Taller.
072. Romantic or spontaneous → Romantic and spontaneous.
073. Nice stomach or nice arms → Neither. I don' t care bout the appearance.
074. Sensitive or loud→ Neutral.
075. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship.
076. Trouble maker or hesitant → Neither.

HAVE YOU EVER:

080. Lost glasses/contacts → Cracked up my Husbands eye glasses.^_^
081. Ran away from home → Yap.
082. Held a gun/knife for self defense → Nope.
083. Killed somebody → No.
084. Broke someone' s heart → I guess I did.
085. Been arrested → Yes, at school booth during college days.
087. Cried when someone died → Yes, my heart is not made of stone.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

089. Yourself → Yes.
090. Miracles → Yes.
091. Love at first sight → Yes.
092. Heaven → Yes.
093. Santa Claus → Still.
094. Tooth Fairy → No.
095. Kiss on the first date → Yes ^_^

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

097. Is there one person you want to be with right now → Yes, my daughter in the Philippines.
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life → 85%.
099. Do you believe in God → Yes, definitely .
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people→

Now I am tagging:
Payatot ,Ate Rose, Meryl , Sue, Beng, Niko, Dee, She, Bambie, Ate Kim, Ate Weng and to YOU! Happy Blogging!!^_^


4 comments:

pet said...

oi, unang una ako sa tag mo ano? salamat at di mo ko nalilimutan..kahit nilulumot na ang iba kong tag, waaaaaaaaaa...

anney said...

Naku ako rin kumakain ng junks ngayun habang nag ko comment! Nag uwi ba namn ang pinsan ko ng chicharong may taba. hahaha! malapit nako ma highblood talaga.

Kitty said...

Naku, ako rin mahilig ng junk food. Can't help myself talaga. Yummy kasi. Thanks for this tag, Clarissa. :D

Anonymous said...

uy, it would be interesting to get married japanese-style no? the ceremony looks gorgeous ;-)

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...