Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Love Your Blog Tag

Got a tag given by Meryll -- A new found friend here at blogosphere!! Thank you so much for being friendly,dear!! ^_^





So here's the rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her awesome blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated!


Sorry for breaking the rules but I love all my friends blog! I'm passing this blog to: Niko, Dee, Ate Cecile, Dhemz, Grace, Ate Rose, Richard, Sassy Reporter, Beng, Anney, Edna, Bambie, Ate Kim, Ate Weng, Laine, Elizabeth, Maria, Anabelle, Mang Payatot, Rosell, Liza, She and Eden.


Happy Blogging!! ^_^

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

nahuli kna kapatid na post ko na to kaw talaga kc busy lagi ang beauty mo

eden said...

ok, i haven't got this award yet, momy clars. i will post it by tomorrow na. thanks for the tag.. hugs

Chubskulit Rose said...

Thanks a lot Rizza.... Oiiist congrats PR2 ka na pala, bongga ang beauty ng blog mo hehehe.. pwede ka na magpaid blogging hehehe..

Dhemz said...

salamat for including me Mommy Clang...I will include your name on my post..thanks ulit...mwah!

pet said...

at isinama mo pala ako dyan sa tag tagan na naman na yan ano? ako naman e love ko din blog mo aling clarissa dahil di naman ako babalik dito kundi ko gusto ang site mo at mga tema mo..

Chubskulit Rose said...

napost ko na rizza, arigatu....

Dee said...

Yehey! I have another tag! Thank you so much! :D

anney said...

oi maraming thank u!! I'll surely grab this. i love ur blog too! muahhh!

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi sis, thanks for posting this one. you deserve it...at nagutom naman ako sa recent post mo..pasta yum yum

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...