Sunday, April 5, 2009

Super Followers Awards & Handwriting Tag



Given by Sue, a very witty girl of Good Girl Bad Blog the day I followed her blog. Another new found friend!! \(^0^)/Thank you so much!! I' m enjoying the award!! \(^0^)/


and

My Cluttered Handwriting Tag given by Laine, Ate Cecile, Grace, Kalyo Galera
Thanks for the thoughts of giving me this kind of tag and sorry for posting them late ( again! )




Here are the rules of the game:
1. Write down who tagged you in white paper and your answers in numbers 2 and 3 Take a photo of it and upload the photo in your blog to show us how your handwriting looks like.
2. Answer these:-your name / username / pseudo-right-handed or left-handed?-your favorite letters to write?-your least favorite letters to write?- Write “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.”
3. Tag five persons

Errr.... I forgot to write down my name and pseudo.. My mistake..Sorry.. It' s Clarissa and a right handed and also forgive me for not obeying the rules-- I guess many of my friends has done this tag already! Happy Blogging!! ^_^


7 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

i'll grab this one since i dont have it hahaha..

Sue van der Woodsen said...

Haha somebody describes me as "witty" *winks*

pet said...

para palang mga langgam ang sulat mo aling clarissa ano? ang bubulinggit..

Mommy Liz said...

sus, nabali ang leeg ko pagbasa sa penmanship tag mo, ahahaha..but, you write beautifully, di gaya ko, parang kinahig ng manok, hahaha..

eden said...

not a bad penmanship , mommy clarss.. i like it.

kalyo galera said...

may tumalo sa sulat ko haha
muntik na mabali leeg ko hehe!

Clarissa said...

hahahahaa!!marami na yatang may nabalian ng leeg sa pagbasa ng handwritting tag!lol!sorry for that!!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...