Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sister' s Week Tag

This tag is from Mommy Rossel of Mom' s Up And Down and Mommy Shy of Simple Happy Life Thank you for always remembering me in your tag lists!! I' m so loved by my treasured friends here at blogosphere!!\(^0^)/

Start copying here:



Be the kind of women that when your feet hit the floor each morning,
The devil says "Oh Crap, She's Up."
Sister, life is too short to wake up with regrets.
So love the people who treat you right.
Love the ones who don't just because you can.
Believe in everything happens for a reason.
If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.
If it changes your life, let it.
Kiss slowly. Forgive quickly.
God never said life would be easy.
He just promise it would be worth it.
Today is sister's day.

To the cool women that have touched my life.
this is for you.....LOVE U!!!

Rules:
Tag all your sisters, mothers, daughters, aunts, girlfriends,
including me if I am like one. If you get tag back seven times, you are loved.

I am tagging all the blogging mothers and girl friends most especially who tagged me for they' re deserved to be tagged back.^_^



ButtonPhotobucketPhotobucket
Simply Happy LifePhotobucketPhotobucket
Love's Haventhe mommy journeysweet nothings
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Her and HistoryPhotobucketwww.topicsonearth.com


HAPPY SISTER' S DAY!!

5 comments:

Yami said...

This is cool. I'll get this na. How are you? :)

Yami said...

Thanks pala Clang for tagging me. :D

Dee said...

Thanks a lot, Clang! I'll post this soon! :)

Seiko said...

Ahaha!!Nagkabigayan na ng tag,ito rin ang tag na binigay ko sa yo,visit mine hehe.
Thanks for this tag anyway,I'll post it again na lang during my free time.Mwah!

Seiko said...

Excess:
Love you too!
Mwah!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...