Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Couple' s Corner-- We' re In Love


Rodliz’s Nest



" Bunso, kung magkakagusto ka rin lang sa hapon, mayaman na ang piliin mo. " That' s what our Ate in our working place told me when I was still working as an entertainer here in Japan.

I' m in love--- The club is our dating place that my co-workers and other guests started to noticed. I was a third timer then when I caught the managements attention---I don' t have a number of guests anymore. I was told of not letting Yochan get inside the club anymore coz he' s distracting my work and other guests are jealoused because of him ( pwede ba, di ko naman sila BF noh,sagot ko lang sa isip ko but I don' t have a choice coz I have to "work" out some pambobola to the guests to keep them coming at the club ) Since then, I learned to escape just to be with him for a date, of course with the help of Yochan's friend and my co-talent as our partners in crime. I know the risk of getting caught-- we have to pay for some penalties, we could go back to the Philippines without finishing our contract but it didn' t stopped me for not seeing him once in a while kahit na bawal. I' m a prisoner of love...But then lahat ng talents nagkabistuhan na including us, most especially US. My co-talents was pregnant by Yochan's friend and was talking about their marriage after our contract, but I remained as a talent and was extended for another 6 months after I promised that I won't break the rules again and became the groups leader as my 4th timer in Japan. It wasn' t easy coz there' s a lot of pressures now after the bistuhan but then another talent was asking me like," Ate, I would like to have a date with my BF, help me!! " hayzzz... Makakatanggi ka ba sa ganyan? I know it' s bad but that' s the truth...Hayan at tumubo na naman ang sunggay ko!!

He' s in love--- I thought that Yochan' s just playing around coz I didn' t hear anything from him about his plan for us in the future nor introducing me to his parents. He proposed to me a week before finishing my contract for 6 months as 4th timer that time and decided to meet his parents. I don' t really remember the first meeting--I was nervous!
After a long waiting of processing of papers, we became man and wife and then we went back again to meet his parents for the second time around and that time was different! It' s the only time I heard the truth that his Father is against me and Yochan didn't tell me anything about the arguement between him and his father even before he decided to get married to me. Gees!! That time I was nervous because of that long silence between both parties and that I was told by his Mother about the revelation.We are all kneeling at a coffee table ( japanese stlyle ) me and Yochan, and they're all facing in front of us. Yochan breaked the silence--- he said to his Father that he' s not asking for forgiveness for marrying a Filipina but he wants to introduce me that I am now his wife and whatever happens, it' s his own decision and his responsibility. Even if his father is against of our marriage, Yochan fighted for his love for me. After that, his father asked his wife to prepare a hotpot. While his Mother is preparing the hotpot, she was crying -- she told me that hotpot is served during winter time, she said that it means that I am now accepted because for them a HOTPOT is shared by FAMILY and that time it was summer and then we both cried in the kitchen.

" Bunso, wala kang mapapala sa bata, walang pera yan--gamitin mo naman ang utak mo! ". I knew I was right and I did the right thing when I decided to tie a knot to Yochan. " Why did you chose me among of your suitors? " My husband asked me one day." You might be living in a big mansion now and not in an apartment. " My husband is right-- we don' t have all the money in the world and that life can be hard and rough for us for sometimes. But it' s okay, I always have my family.( well, there are times I' m saying to myself that " kung may pera lang sana kami " ) LOL!^_^



( excess: My co-talent and Yochan's friend had a baby girl but sad to say that their marriage didn't last long. They had a divorce three years ago and yes, this is my first and this will be my last time to write a long post. I never thought I could make one lol!)



For more talks at Couple' s Corner, head up to Mommy Liza' s fun meme HERE:

33 comments:

agent112778 said...

:(( tissue pls :((

ang sweet naman ng hubby mo and this story inspired me alot, thanx for sharing this. :">

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

wow super sweet talaga ni hubby mo sistah ^_^ at ang iyong in-laws mababait din....swerte mo sis at ang swerte din ni hubby sayo kc ang bait mong asawa at mommy sa mga kids mo.

Unknown said...

Ganda naman ng story nyo sis.. Against all odds pala un.. How amazing love could conquer against those who opposed on your relationship..

I can feel the love of your husband to you. He was very man enough to face his parents and introduced you as his wife. Awww parang pelikula!!!

sis, ganda mo pala..

sheng said...

nice one dear..parang you and me against the world...napanood ko na yta story nio sa telenovela..

neway nice sharing it..

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wahhhhhhhhhh napaiyak mo ko dun sa part na nagiyakan kayo ni MIL mo hahaha.. So inspiring talaga ang yung love story hehehe... Buti na lang nakinig ka sa puso mo Clang not sa opinion ng iba dahil look how happy you are with Yochan.. Hayyyyyzzz, I'm inlove lol!

eds said...

haha napahaba ba.. pag inlove ka kasi tuloy-tuloy lang ang tipa.. I like the idea of HOTPOT hehe.. soinaccept ka rin ni FIL mo in the end.. and Kuya Yochan fighted for you.. thats really sweet..

Mommy Liz said...

Clarissa, when you love someone so much, money would mean nothing. if you married someone because you were only thinking about stability and financial, it ain't going to work.

I admired your hubby for fighting for your love, he was so determined to be your husband and for that, you were so lucky to have found him. Against all odds kau and look where it led you, Successful marriage, 2 beautiful kids and happy and long lasting Love for each other.

Ang pera, nagagasta yan, nawawala pero ang LOVE, if you both have it, forever na nasa inyo.

I am sorry to know about your friend.. Ganon talaga ang buhay, you can never tell what lies ahead..

pet said...

sarap magbasa, kaka inlab. bakit nga naman di ka humanap ng mas mayaman? well, para sa akin ay tama ka. ano ang halaga ng maraming pera kung di ka naman masaya? tamang tama ang desisyon mo kasi sinunod mo ang puso at hindi ang kung anupa man na sulsol sayo kasi buhay mo yan at ikaw ang magdadala nyan di ba? tignan mo ngayon ang sarili mo, di ba successful ka sa pagkakaroon ng isang matatag at maayos na pamilya? isang saludo lang aling clarissa...

Chris said...

alam mo, bagay talaga kayo :D

Lulu said...

Ang haba ng hair mo mami clang!!!

The same with Yochan, hubby asked me why him... I said why not? I love you and I know you love me. You may not have all the money that we need but I know you will always be there for me to love me to take care of me and you will always be my best friend whom I can share all the laughs and cries.

Di bale na ang pera (pero sshhhh mas maganda sana kapag may maraming pera heheh) we can eat 3 times naman what matters most is we have each other and our families....

Waaa nadala ako sa drama ng lovelife mo... I enjoyed reading it mami clang...

hugs to ya'll

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

ang pag-ibig talaga napakahiwaga..biruin mo noong una ay ayaw ng father ng husband mo sa iyo..pero kalaunan ay natanggap ka rin..i dedicate the song to you entitled THROUGH THE YEARS na inawit ni Kenny Rogers..

Anonymous said...

how's sweet naman, nice reading your story! Nakakainlove din!

Unknown said...

Clang write more long post kasi nadala yata ang puso mo sa mga post mo, nakakakilig, touch, at iba png mga ka emotan sa buhay. plus enjoy basahin din with your funny adlib clang.

Walang pinipili ang pag ibig talaga ano, gustohin mo mn pailiin yung may pera, mahirap diktahan ang puso. kahit nasa ibabaw pa mn ang utak, love pa rin ang pinapairal ng mga in love heheheh. Well clang you did the right choice, walang mali talaga sa mga choices natin, look at you you are happy and always pretty. And your hubby is a very nice, lovable guy, kaya ka nga nadali eh. And he love you to death, pinaglaban ka talaga hehehe.

teJan said...

grabee naman to..kakaiyak. I knew of a friend who has the same story..huhuhu! But yah you did the right thing!

Good day and happy CC!

eden said...

ang sweet ng love story mo, mommy clarss.. i enjoyed reading it. suwerte mo talaga kasi ang bait ng hubby mo. you are so blessed.

take care

R. said...

I'm happy that everything worked out for the best for you & your hubby. Most of the time, we really shouldn't listen to what other people are saying or we shouldn't let our decisions be influenced by what they think ─ after all, we live our own lives.

Good Job, Clarissa. Stay happy & in love.Ü I wish you all the best!

anne said...

wahh naiyak na naman ako sa story na to, anyway ganun pala yun noh, if the hot pot is served meaning accepted na, thanks for the information ha?

Cecile said...

very noce love story; talagang mahal nyo ang isa isa kasi it doesn't matter kung mayaman o mahirap, basta magkasama di ba?

thanks for sharing your love story, Clang!

Rechie said...

korek ka sis..aanhin ang pera ang buhay prinsesa kong wla namang pag-ibig...tama ka sa nagawa mong desisyon..you two deserve each other..keep the love burning

Dhemz said...

oh my...oh my...I got some goosebumps reading your love story mami Clang...my gosh!

so sweet naman ni hubby mo ano...he fought talaga for love....

napaluha ako mami Clang sa part na nag iiyakan kayong dalawa ni MIL mo...nakakayugto naman tong story mo....thanks for sharing this to us....and thanks for being so open....

I love this phrase: we don' t have all the money in the world and that life can be hard and rough for us for sometimes. But it' s okay, I always have my family

...tama ka mami Clang...likewise, ganon din ang yung motto ko in life...kahit kapos kami, basta ang importante healthy at magkasama kaming tatlo....

balik ako mamaya....study muna ako...dko mapakali na di mabasa tong entry mo!

Ina Rapada said...

Kakatuwa naman ng love story mo. Pero totoo ka rin jan, kase hindi lahat ng foreigners ay mapera, pero hindi naman ibig sabihin wala na silang pusong umibig ng tapat (hay, tagalog!). Pero I'm happy that you found your one true love. Keep it up!!

Grace said...

Haay, ang sarap basahin ng love story nyo. I bet, masaya ka naman talagang kausap, dyan siguro na-in love ang hubby mo sa iyo. :)

Momgen said...

Hi can i ask permission to post your love story in my love story blog I gathered real love story and hope you permit me. I will not post unless you permit me. You can visit my blog at Love Is A Perfect Gift. Thank you....

You can also read others love story in there. TC

KeiAnN said...

hello sorry kung ngayon lang ako naka visit sa blog mo.
thank u nga pala sa pag visit sa blog ko.
kahit na boring may time kau na basahin.

so sweet naman niyo ni hubby mo.
Kitang kita ang love.
lalo na sa pagaalaga mo sa mga anak mo.
kakinggit kasi marami kang alam pag dating sa pagluluto.

ganda ng story niyong 2.
god bless u and ur family.

Momgen said...

thank you for letting me copy your love story already posted now and I link back in here. Thank you again.

Love Is A Perfect Gift

Seiko said...

Against all odds.Well,we'd faced just almost the same fate loving a Japanese National,ang kaibahan nga lang is natanggap ka nila agad sa akin it took 8 long years bago natanggap ng family nya hindi pa nga lubusang tanggap eh,napilitan lang as if no choice kumbaga nandyan na eh hehe.
Anyway I love your love story hehe salbaheng leader,but then I understand dati kasi kaming my club din noon & sa lahat yata ng mama san ako yata ang hindi naging mahigpit sa talent namin.Pinapayagan kon sila hindi naman kako masama eh,nagiging masama lang pag nahuli sila hehe basta ba pag nagkahulihan hindi nila ako ipapahamak sa asawa ko e di ok lang sa akin hehe.Bawal din ang cellphone but then pag ako ang kaharap nila walng bawal bawal & walng penalties hehe kunsintidorang mama san talaga no?
Just asked Jac hehe ske knew everything.Jac was one of our talent before.Si cute Jac hehe.

Dee said...

I love your love story! Both of you are so blessed to have found each other. Have a blessed Sunday, Clang! :)

pehpot said...

hala ang aga aga dito sa amin napaiyak ako sa kwento mo..

parehas din pala kau ni mareng seiko na marami ding pinag daanan no..

I am happy or you at mukhang ok na ok na kayo ngayon :)

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

gosh gosh,kinikilig ako nung pero bigla ako naluha sa last part about sa acceptance..

Anyway, ang saya talaga nung talento days no. Nung nagstay nako dito sa jp, madami din ako friends na talento, nagwork din kasi ako dun sa omise nila ng ilang months dahil friend ng papa ko yung may-ari at kapitbahay namin yung aparto nila kaya madalas ako tumambay sa kanila.. kaya i know kung pano ang buhay ng talento, mdami din ako natutunan sa kanila.

Nakaka-luha talaga yung last part ng kwento mo.. urusai talaga kasi diba mga japanese pero im sure thankful sila dahil ikaw ang naging manugang nila.

♥ MomieQueen ♥ said...

nice story sis.. at ang sweet ni hubby mo dahil pinaglaban nya talaga love nya sayo. kaya cgro wla n rin nagawa father nya kc kita naman nya kung gano k kalove ng hubby mo.

at ang saya at least u got accepted by his family..

Yami said...

Your love story is one for the books or soap opera I should say, parang mapapanood mo lang sa TV pero nangyayari pala sa tunay na buhay. Both of you really love each other at yun ang mas importante. Parehas lang tayo Mommy Clang, 'di man rich pero mayaman naman sa pagmamahal ng family. :)

Yami said...

Your love story is one for the books or soap opera I should say, parang mapapanood mo lang sa TV pero nangyayari pala sa tunay na buhay. Both of you really love each other at yun ang mas importante. Parehas lang tayo Mommy Clang, 'di man rich pero mayaman naman sa pagmamahal ng family. :)

niko said...

i dont if its the recent post that made me teary or this post.. naiyak ako sa hot pot ng todo :(

love u clang! hope to hear from u again.. smile please!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...