Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Playing With Snow


I'd like to share the happy moments that our family had in our 'Bukid ng Tra-la-la' that we're missing soo much and that we're wishing to be back HOME again!! We usually celebrate Our New Year at my PIL's home in Namie but due to high radiation level that can harm our health,we will be celebrating New Year at their temporary home in Koriyama.

We don't have much snow during winter here in Iwaki and the kids loves to go at their Grannies home because they could play snow and they always look forward to it. So bad we can't visit their home anymore...

But well, my husband and I promised not to tell the kids even if it's confirmed already that this month of the 25th, we will take the kids to Sugadaira in Nagano to play with lots a snow!! Can't wait to see the smile on their faces!!^_^

Wakaba at 2 years old


Wakaba at 4 years old

Nostalgia is a weekly Thursday meme hosted by Ate Rose

Photobucket

1 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Awwww they would be so delighted with the surprise trip Clang. Thanks for joining the last journey of Nostalgia! Regards to your beautiful kiddos and loving hubs. Mwah, happy holidays to all of you out there.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...