Sunday, June 12, 2011

Wakaba's Happy 8th Birthday



Wakaba celebrated her birthday last Tuesday with a blast! Wakaba's Grannies granted her wish to celebrate her birthday with us and not only that, her Grannies stayed for the whole week at the apartment. They brought along some japanese futon coz we don't have extra for them at home lol! Wakaba was excited coz her Grandpa dropped Haruka to school in the morning and picked Wakaba after her class in the afternoon and that was almost everyday^_^


Her Grannies shopped some clothes for Wakaba as a birthday gift ( and Haruka, too ) on her big day then we decided to have a yakiniku party like we always did when having special occassions but our favorite Za-Za Yakiniku Restaurant is now closed because the said restaurant is 8 km away from the nuclear plant in Fukushima and I'm afraid we will not be able to lavish their high quality meats anymore... We went to Gyu-Kaku instead which was just a minute walk away from the apartment and enjoyed the foods while having some good laughs and drinks. We handled her our gifts at home and ate the birthday cake ( which I made earlier ) for dessert.


A Grandpa's love
Gyu-Kaku Yakiniku Restaurant
Us with the birthday girl
Birthday gift from us~ Tamagotchi id L, latest model ( released last March 19,2011 ) featuring 32 virtual Tamatomo characters.
Another new Eco-friendly Water Bottle for her to use at school
Hello Kitty Pencil Case
Happy Birthday, Wakaba chan! We love you!



KidInDoodlesInPink
Kids In Doodles: Where Kids 'n Fun Collide is a Monday weekly meme hosted by Mommy Willa. Join us by clicking the linky badge^_^

18 comments:

Bren said...

Oh your family is so sweet! I love your blog entry... it speaks of the love in your family. Happy Birthday to your 8 year old too.

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Happy Birthday again, Wakaba!!!! You are such a sweet girl! You are truly a blessing to your mom,dad and little sister.

Witchy Crazy Mommy said...

The photo with grandpa is just sweet.Now I miss my dad.
I did not realize that you are so near the plant. I hope the crisis ends soon, my prayers are with your family and belated happy birthday to your princess.

Lovingly Mama said...

i so love the cake! and i love you theme sis! my first time here :D

Elmo Birthday Party

joei ♥ said...

Happy birthday Wakaba! The cake looks lovely! I love the pencil case, too ;)

Definitely, Maybe

Mirage said...

I really like the closeness your kids have with your in-laws and to you too. I don't have that but I'm somehow happy my mil loves my kids much...

You're surely getting really good with cakes, I won't be surprised if you open shop soon!

Pinx said...

Happy Birthday to your princess! that photo of her and her grandpa is so touching. made me miss my grandpa too. thanks for the visit on my KID entry!

raya said...

what a lovely family! my kids miss their grandpa! i love that cake, so yummy looking sis! :) thanks for the visit!

mommy jes said...

wow!!! so cute! happy brthday DEAR!!!!!

The cake is so pretty!! love it!!
Oh please join my giveaway sis...just follow my site and like me in fb here - http://www.hobbylovey.com/personalized-mousepad-giveaway-for-lucky-followers/

Dhemz said...

awwwwwww...sweet! ang saya saya naman nang birthday celebration ni Wakaba...I so love the grandpa's love photo...candid shot!

p.s mamiClang, about sa imo gpada...wapa nako na receive man...sensya po...sana inde naligaw yon...hehehe...:) hope all is well...xoxo!

anne said...

Send my greetings to your daughter clarissa. Mine is up and its here Little World of Fun, thanks

diaper days said...

This looks so cute nmn, I love all the photos specially the one with her grandpa :)..

Keanna said...

She loves Hello Kitty, mu sister does too! Here's my entry. Hope you can also join us on Saturday at Messy Go Round, a meme I'm hosting! Thanks and see you around!
Happy Birthday!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Belated Happy Birthday Wakaba chan. May you have many more blessed and abundant birthdays to come. Her birthday celebration was very special indeed and afforded the whole family with the chance to bond and fellowship with one another. That's the strength of the Japanese way of life- the closeness and fraternal love of the whole clan just like us Pinoys. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

MPink magaLine said...

May Tamagochi pa pala sis? At may bagong model pa? Wow! Akala ko kasi lipas na sa uso yan eh. So parang cellphone pala yan. Laging may bagong model.

Happy birthday Wakaba! Pahingi naman ng cake mo. Lol.

Unknown said...

Belated happy birthday to your Wakaba!She is so blessed with all the love she gets from you and her entire brood.
Oh those are such cute goodies that are surely gonna thrill your pretty daughter.

Iris by Shengkay said...

Happy Birthday Wakaba..
yummy the cake!
Visitng from KIDS#7..My KIDS is
HERE ..

niko said...

looks like super fun tlga ng botday ni wakaba.. ang saya ng bonding eh :) happpy birthday little girl!! ambilis noh? 8 kn!! waaaah mya mya lng 18 na yan teh!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...