Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Another Answered Tags from Friends!

I received a Prayer Tag from Ate Kim of My Life's Journey In Focus .Thank you so much, Ate Kim! ^_^

1. List 5 persons whom we wish to have good health. Pwedeng miyembro ng pamilya na may sakit, kamag-anak o malapit na kaibigan. Pwede ding mga taong nde nyo masyadong ka-close pero humihingi ng prayers sa inyo.

(Revised: kahit walang sakit basta gusto mong i-pray or health here does not mean physical health lamang…)

2. Mag offer ng prayer para sa kanila. Pwedeng personal prayer, rosary o pag aalay ng misa.

3. Mag tag ng kahit ilang tao. Mas marami mas maganda, mas maraming magdadasal. Simple lang di ba?


My Personal Prayer

1: I' m praying for the souls departed that they may rest in peace.

2: Bless the people who helps the needy, who share God' s words.

3: I' m praying for good health for my loved-ones and friends.

4: No more wars, please... (T_T)masakit sa damdamin pag meron akong nakikitang duguan at maraming namamatay na inosenteng tao.

5: I' m praying that H1N1 will soon be over and other calamities that our world is facing.


I' m tagging everybody!! Please pray for your loved ones!

Thanks to Dee of Tales From The Mom Side and Ate Cecille of Small And Simple Things. Thank you so much for this tag!! ^_^ I don' t have an english book with me but I just received a Bible from my Mother and I' m sorry for breaking the rule but I want to cite the sentence when I first open the Bible after the 7 loong years of not reading so. It made me cry after reading coz it was timely, I was down spirited and all. Please bless my friend Lord kung hindi dahil sa kanya, di ko pa mamamalayan na kailangan ko pala nito.

Here' s the rule:

1. Collect the book that you have most handy

2. Turn to page 161

3. Find the 5th complete sentence

4. Cite the sentence on your blog

5. Pass it on to 5 other victims (Oops! bloggers)

Psalm 40:1-8
He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and the mire. He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along ( v.2).

After a sad experience, it means for me to trust God during those times. I' m not really a religious one but that' s what I want to convey to you...




Given by Crisiboy of Jologs Na Yuppie after answering his questions at his blog. Thanks, I enjoyed the game, Crisiboy!!^_^

Happy Wednesday to everybody!! ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...