Saturday, June 13, 2009

Awesome Awards From Awesome Friends!!

Received an award from Mr.David Funk of Basic Bloganomics for being a follower of his blog---Thank you so much!!!^_^ And took the liberty of grabbing again for some of my lovely friends coz I am their follower and I love visiting them, too. Please feel free of visiting Ate Rose , Ate Cecille , Dee and Grace . My beloved friends here at blogosphere. Thank you so much!! ^_^






And receiving awards from newly found friends like Shydub of Simply Happy Life, GeneJosh of Her and History puts a smile on my face!! Thank you so much for your friendship and for being friendly! ^_^


I' d like to pass this award to all of my friends coz YOU all deserve this award! Happy Blogging!!^_^

( note: For those who have passed me the same award but not included in the list, please let me know. Medyo uugod- ugod na kasi ang Lola nyo, pasencya na po. )

1 comments:

David Funk said...

Thanks Clarissa for posting this. You're really are one of the sweetest and most supportive friends in the blogging community!:)

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...