Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Genpatsu Kun

Genpatsu kun ( Nuclear Boy ) is a video made for the Japanese kids trying to keep the explanation simple about of what's happening right now with the nuclear plant in Fukushima. It's nothing to do with being funny or a joke but to teach kids at their level. I never thought that a video ( uploaded at youtube weeks ago) 'bout a stinky poop and fart would make me cry...


Please pray for the HEROES of the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Plant for sacrificing their lives for preventing the plants from melting down for the sake of the people in Japan. Japan is still struggling with the damage but I believe that Japan will SURVIVE and be even STRONGER. Please continue to pray to the people of Japan. GANBAROU, TOHOKU!!

4 comments:

niko said...

naiiyak din ako watching the video. i once cried while reading the yahoo news about the heroes of the fukushima daiichi powerplant. the world will be forever grateful to them with their deeds.

i need to let yena watch this. whoever thought about this video is genius. ang galing.

WAHMaholic said...

that's a great way of letting kids know of the current situation. i watched the whole video and my eyes watered at the part about the "doctors". they truly are heroes of Japan, and i hope that after all this is over, they will be properly recognized by the government, its people and all of us who live outside of Japan.

hugs mommy clang. keep safe. still praying for you and your family's safety :)

The Book of Shadows (The Dark Side) said...

Yes, *eyes misted*, those doctors are truly the heroes.. When everyone is 'staying' away, they stood by to fight.. Yes, prayers is continuing here.. :) I am reading all your post because I missed out and miss you so much..

I wrote a Haiku for Japan and tweet it.. as well as did a blog post on Japan food that will help to bring in donation...

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

I highly respect those people behind the Nuclear plant. Halos hindi na sila natulog sa kaka-report at kakagawa ng paraan para maiwasan ang worst na pangyayari.

Ganbarou ne Ate Clang.. Lets hope and pray :)

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...