Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy 2011!!


I hope your holidays have been filled with loved ones! I wanna greet you all a Happy 2011! To all my friends, readers of my outlet Kizuna and Brilliant Days, thank you so much for your time of dropping by for a visit, for leaving messages and comments. Thanks a bunch!!
We celebrated the rest of the holidays at my In-Laws home just like of how we celebrate our New Year . The kids were picked up by their Grandparents and went to their grannies home to stay, ahead of us! I'm glad that Wakaba's chicken pox ( that she got from Haruka ) was cured and her homework from school was done and they've been waiting to be picked up by their Grand parents to stay for the holidays. The kids went 2 days ahead of us and we were left at the apartment, had a general cleaning and celebrated Yochan's 37th birthday two-gether. ^_^
Anyhow, I would like to introduce to you all the new addition in the family, the son of my SIL, 2 months old Younoshin! We didn't make it to visit at the hospital when he was born and I'm glad that I have finally cuddled him! Everybody was there (the Sasaki clan and family)during the New Year and here's another good news--my MIL doesn't need her crutch anymore! She can now walk without support and eventually she'll be back to work at her ramen shop(she had an injury from a car accident has been in and out from the hospital). I'm happy that she's recovering and getting better^_^

I wish you all abundant joy and happiness in your life!! Happy 2011!!!

5 comments:

Clarissa said...

And yes,I'm finally back!!!\(^0^)/

Chubskulit Rose said...

pwedeng pakagat,, he's so cute!

Unknown said...

ayyy so cute, pwedi pa kusi hehe.

Dhemz said...

awwwww...so cute! glad to know na makalakaw na si MIL nimo mamiClang....:)

anney said...

Happy 2011 to you and your family! May God continue to shower you with so much blessings!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...