Monday, November 1, 2010

October Linky Love

I would like to give thanks to friends who kept on visiting my outlet Kizuna and for commenting---your comments is very special to me and I really appreciate all of you guys for making an effort to visit and read my lively journey here in Japan. And with this, I would like to grab the opportunity to give thanks to my Top 10 Commentators and Top 10 EC Droppers for the month of October and at the same time, their links will be shown at my sidebar as a linky love for their continued loving support for Kizuna. Thank you very much!
top ten commentatores
Dhemz (23)
Chubskulit (19)
Mylene (17)
Mrs. Kolca (13)
Nuts (12)
Mel Cole of PA (9)
Vernz(9)
☆♥Shydub♥☆ (8)
Eden (8)
Cecile (7)

**October TOP 10 EC DROPPERS**

Story Of A Woman
The Crazy Suburban Mom
Online Mommy's Corner
Rose's Obstacles and Glories
On This Side Of Town
MJM:The Illumin Siblings
Sailor's Adventures and Opinions
Topics On Earth
Woman On A Journey
Mary Anne's Musing

Yours truly would like to thank Kaye of WHAMaholic for the commentator code that she gave monthly for Kizuna. And to all my friends who didn't make it to the top 10 and even if you don't leave comments, your visits is highly appreciated. From the bottom of my heart, I wanna thank you all for always dropping by and for leaving a line or two at my shout-out corner, it brightens my day ^_^Please feel free of visiting them also thru their linky.

7 comments:

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Wow bilib ako ni bayot, first honor mn sige sa FC, Thanks for the linky luv mommy clang

Verna Luga said...

MOmmy Clang.. maayo gani naay blog karon naapil na ko sa top 10, katong gaiskwela pa ko wa jud.. hahaha...

agi ko oi.. salamat sa linky love.

Dhemz said...

yehey! naka apil ko sa lista...first honor...ehehehe!

thanks sa linky love mamiClang...mwahness....:)

Mylene said...

Thanks mommy for the linky Love :)

I love visiting your site :)

Cens World said...

And I am sure you will have more and more visitors in the months to come.

Just dropping by :)

daphne said...

so sweet of you! me too, I want to be in the first place lol soon. I am following you now. Very very well done. keep it up !

Chubskulit Rose said...

It's always a pleasure to visit your sites Clang, thanks a lot for the linky love, mwah!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...