Saturday, July 11, 2009

An Invitation!!

Why is Her Blog Off ??



..because she will be attending the upcoming she bloggers day out.


All female bloggers (sorry guys) are welcome to attend, just mark your calendar on JULY 18, 2009, SATURDAY. This is not a formal event, just a small gathering for female bloggers, no traffic gains, no freebies, just FUN.

As much as possible don't bring any gadget, just your phone and your cam. no PSP please.lol

If interested just leave a comment here.

Meeting place will be in Trinoma.


The truth is I' m very much envious of this kind of event wherein all female bloggers gather, I' m sure not just talks, but lotta FUN!! Please head on to Phepot of Make of Break and click on her cutie button for more information^_^





I guess that' s all I can do but spread the invitation here and wait for you ladies for a lot chikas ( and photos alright! ) on how the event went on--- hmpptt!! I need my giant geta to walk over from Japan to PI!! \(^0^)/ Enjoy and have fun!! ^_^

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Buti pa kayo may bloggers party diyan hehehehe all pinoys only ano? eehhehehehe. kumusta na rest day natin im sure na revitalized na beauty natin sa haba ng pahinga at kabusyhan sa buhay. Pinakyaw lahat ni mommy clar ang comments hehehe.

Btw, sa pindot mania, maglagay ka ng adsense diyan sa blog mo, kada pindot may bayad. pag umabat ng 100 i send nila sa yo ang cheke. go go power ranger waaaa pindot na! lol

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...