Sunday, July 25, 2010

PBW---Janome Beach

---Aquamarine Fukushima's 10th!---

Aquamarine Fukushima celebrates their 10th Anniversary last Saturday and grabbed the opportunity to make it to the event coz it is summer time and we want Wakaba and Haruka to have a load of fun this summer vacation and yes, we all had a blast! After watching the aquarium ( this time, they're really quick of the tour at the aquarium lol) we stayed at the Janome Beach ( manmade shore) wherein they can touch and observe living creatures at the mudflats, rocks and sandy beach inside Aquamarine Fukushima. Another fun family adventures and I love it!!\(^0^)/

---Haruka with a big smile---
---My girls---
---bonding with my kids is my joy---
---Yours trully and Wakaba---

Have a nice week ahead to everybody!!
For more Pixel Bug Weekenders, head up here Photobucket


12 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Awww such a nice weekend Clang. I love all of you guys contagious smiles, am all smiling now lol..

Unknown said...

how adorable naman your girls:)

niko said...

i love all ur pics! smile galore :) saya sya niong tingnan :)

Bean Bag Chair said...

hi ganda naman po jan saan pong lugar yan...mukha naman pong ang sayasaya nyo... ang ganda din po nung beach tnx for sharing

anne said...

that is a great family bonding girl mine is up at www.terryannemary.com thanks

Mel_Cole said...

Wow, I like the picture that the two girls are jumping in an air dome. Haven't seen one before. OO nga, be sure to have sunscreen kasi ang init nang panahon ngayon.

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

I love your W&H swimsuit clang. ganda nga summer beach ninyo, luv it

Dhemz said...

awwwwwwww...ang say-saya...my gosh...I love their swimwear....:)

Sassy Mom said...

That's a lot of fun! Your daughter's have grown a lot.

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

AKala ko nagbeach kayo nung pinost mo to sa FB.. ANg ganda naman dyan.. makakapasyal din kami dyan someday, hopefully next year. Can't wait..

By the way, parang hawig si Anzu kay Haruka.. minsan din ganyan magsmile si Anzu, full smile.

anney said...

Ang cute naman nung 2 bulinggit sa swimsuit nila. Bat kaw di ka naka swimsuit? hihihi!

Mylene said...

Parang bawat picture ni Wakaba at Haruka palaki sila ng palaki :) They are so adorable on their swimwear :)

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...