Saturday, July 31, 2010

July Top 10 Commentators, Thank You!!

It's time for me to formally thank my Top 10 Commentators monthly and really I should have given much attention of giving a special mention of them more earlier here at Kizuna which I wasn't aware of before although I always give my top commentators the linky love that they deserve at my sidebar monthly. Now, this will be my monthly ' must thing to do ' to show appreciation and giving thanks to everyone who keep on visiting Kizuna.

I would also like to thank Mommy Jac of Mom's Special Diary for the cutie Top Ten Commentators badge and Kaye of WHAMaholic for the commentators widget.

For my July Top 10, thank you for all the visits and for leaving your precious comments and for joining me in my journey as a busy Mom here in Japan. THANKS A LOT!!


top ten commentatores
Ate Cecile of Thoughts of a Pinay SAHM
Mommy Eden of Moments To Remember
Mrs. Kolca of U.T.O.T. M.O. P.I.N.K.
Anney of Blog Ni Ako


Photobucket




Photobucket


This Is My Life

Tales From The Mom Side
And to all my friends who didn't make it to the top 10 and even if you don't leave comments, your visits is highly appreciated. From the bottom of my heart, I wanna thank you all for always dropping by and for leaving a line or two at my shout-out corner. Please feel free of visiting them also thru their linky badges.


6 comments:

niko said...

teng ksali ako sa top commentator!! wow! hihihihi

thanks for link love mwah mwah mwah

Mylene said...

I have to visit your site more often para next time included na ako sa list, nayahahaha!

eden said...

Hi, Mommy Clang. Wow naman, kasali pala ako. You have a nice blog and it's worth visiting. TC

Unknown said...

Hala! Kasali ako? Hihi. Well I think, that shows how much I love your blog. I mean, really. Your post are always interesting. Lalo na kapag photos na nila Haruka at Wakaba. Hihi. I also love reading your post about Japanese culture. See ya aroud dear :D

Dhemz said...

ayay! sali pala ako sa listahan...thanks for featuring us here mamiClang...so sweet of yah...hugs and kisses...mwah!

Unknown said...

Why im not in the list clang asa mn d i ko hehehe. basta mga inahan nga busy uy wala na time to bloghop. well try to make it up next month. congrats sa top top lol

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...