Friday, July 23, 2010

Mommy Moments--Park Day

---Futatsunuma Koen---

Spending time at the park is one of our Family Fun Day and when the sun is out, we would spend a day having fun, eat lunch with my homemade bentou ( lunch box ) and running around with our kids. At the park we let our kids to have around unlimited fun but kids are still kids, they sometimes get cranky when it's time for us to go home lol! This is where our family spend our family park day during the weekend, we all had a goodtime and aside playing with the playground, the space there is huge where we can also do badminton, soccer, dodge ball ( we always bring our game stuffs with us most especially balls ) and then had some ice cream and a lot of laughters. For a nature lover like us, the park has greens to cherish--all you have to do is just spread your leisure sheet and relax! And hey, it's F-R-E-E!! ^_^ Sharing the photos taken last weekend--enjoy!

---An all-time fave, Air Dome---
---Wakaba, having a good time---
---Ice cream delight---
---Us, sitting in peace while keeping an eye with the kids---

---Wakaba is growing up so fast but not too old to still want to hold my hands----

It's getting hotter this summer so be sure to bring water and a lot of sunscreen! Have a nice weekend to everybody and enjoy your summer!! ^_^

Share your Mommy Moments and stories-- join us here mommy moments

We' d love to hear from you! ^_^


17 comments:

Mommy Jes said...

hi yah! thnks fro dropping buy sa blog ng daughter ko =)
I used it for park themes kasi fav nya nga yan =) hihihihi
hope you visit her sometime again....=)

ang cute nung mga kids mo...san sila tumatakbo?? =)) ang saya saya ng pics tlgang park n park ang dating =)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Napapasmile ako looking at your pictures Mami Clang, grabe ang mga smiles punong puno ng pagmamahal..

R. said...

I agree with you, Wakaba is indeed growing up fast. She's taller compared to the last photo that I remember. Question, where are the girls in the second photo? Is that a trampoline?

Cecile said...

i love all the pictures of you and your family...laging masaya....

Hazel said...

At first I thought it was a pineapple field :) The air dome is the best. I'd be happy to enjoy it if Moms were allowed. Big girl na talaga si Wakaba. At ang cute ba naman ng ice cream princess mo sis.

nuts said...

it feels good to be outside, just walking, or sitting in a greeny grass.. sarap tingnan ng mga kids with ice cream.. life's greatest and precious moments are free!! you're right! keep on eye with our children! love all your pictures esp the first one, wow!!

Mylene said...

Super happy ang mga kids at sweety naman si Mommy & Daddy...

Pawis na pawis sila grabe talagang sinulit :)

Dee said...

Precious photos! They show a lot of love! I especially love the last one because it's so natural-kodak moment talaga. :)

Have a happy weekend, Clang!

Lulu said...

love the ice cream moment... so cute tingnan

kimmy said...

i love the picture on the air dome, as in... i like to try it myself, lol! thanks for sharing!

BLACKBERRY BOLD 9000 GIVEAWAY said...

Park days look so relaxing! Sana when I have kids na I can spend time with them too.

Tetcha said...

Thanks for sharing these really nice photos of your family in the park. Your kids look like they're really having a blast in there. Thanks for the visit, too!

Mel_Cole said...

Oops, naligaw ako sa comment ko, lols, anyway, I missed joining MM. Hope to meet ya there.

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Late late late commenters here hehe. I love the park in japan very clean and they respect the trees, and their flower are very lovely. I have been to showa park ang laki. I love your bonding moments, wakaba has beautiful smile mawala ang mata hehe

Dhemz said...

what a fun day for the whole fam...am loving your cam mami Clang...I love the resolution....nice kau ang mga pics....:) I so love the last pic a lot!

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

So happy family talaga =) nakaka-inspire kayo family. Di pa namin nasubukan pumunta ng park na may dalang homemade obentou. Lagi kasi take out =( my fault din kasi di ako nagpprepare. Pero definitely, pag nagschooling na si ANzu, I want to be like you, mageffort talaga sa paggawa ng homemade obentou

anney said...

I love the last picture, so sweet at super smile talaga kayo.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...