Thursday, July 29, 2010

Food Trip Friday---ROYCE' BEST SELECTION


I almost screamed when my husband ordered on-line my top 3 of ROYCE' best selection of chocolates the time 'twas delivered to our door one day. Shipping fee is kind a pricey ( 1,100 jpy because they do refrigerated delivery ) so everytime we order Royce' chocolates on-line, we ordered in bunches. It is really a piece of ' Heaven on Earth' for giving us these luxurious chocolate experience.

---ROYCE' Potato Chip Chocolate Caramel for 693 jpy---

You'll never stop munching ROYCE' Caramel. The white chocolate caramel flavor and the saltiness taste of the potato chip blends together in your mouth and if you're into ' too much sweets ', this is for you and I recommend to pair it with a cup of black coffee.
---ROYCE' Pure Chocolate Mild Bitter and Extra Bitter for 693 jpy---

For those who loves bitter treats, this round ridges chocolates is for you. High quality chocolates, with a divine taste,mild bitter 80%cacao and rich and satisfying extra bitter 90%cacao. And by the way, we're bitter chocoholics!

---ROYCE' Potato Chip Chocolate, 2 bags in a carry box for 1,386 jpy---

And if you're in the mood to be bad, I recommend you to try the original chocolate-covered chips, they're sinfully good!

An entry for Food Trip Friday. Chibugan na!!\(^0^)/

22 comments:

Verna Luga said...

dear... meron ba yan dito? hahaha... how sosy naman ... sarap siguro yan .. FOOD TRIP here

niko said...

penge naman akong tsokolate from JAPAN! :) now na hihihihi

hmp hmp hmp.. u made me drool! hate yah LOL

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

My dear Te, nanunukso ka ha.. hehe, na-curious tuloy ako. Di pa kasi ako nakatikim nyan eh. Pero syempre dahil recommended mo, im sure heaven ang sarap nyan.

Unknown said...

i stopped binging on chocolates for almost 3 years now. and i make sure there is only a bar or two in the fridge to pacify a craving.:p

Certified Foodies said...

WOW! They really look delicious... and, yes, sinful. I wonder if we have that here in the PH. Waah!

Our Food Trip Friday entry (1st):
We Love Subway Sandwiches!

Guiltless Grub said...

They'd go well with coffee, right? and I'd call it indulgence! LOL.

i♥pinkc00kies said...

waaaah ang sinful naman nyan! :D

anney said...

Mukhang ang sarap! I want to try that sana makabili din ako one of these days.

anne said...

LOL I love the way you describe it, nakakatempt pero wala yata yan sa pinas hehehe mine is up and its here thanks http://www.mjoannafaith.com/2010/07/food-trip-friday-3-sinigang.html

http://foodtripfriday.net/ said...

sosyal naman,pati chocolates delivery na rin!
Happy Weekend,Clang,Don't eat too much of the chocos ha,save some for later, :D

☺lani☺ said...

I'll go for chocolates, looks really good!

nuts said...

the first time to see a chips this sinfully good.. and i don't care how sinful it is to eat.. I'll eat and eat..:p

admin said...

those are delis... a friend who came from Japan gave those to me before :) can't find it here though.. love your smiley mugs, they're so cute...

♥peachkins♥ said...

OMG! Ang mahal kaya nyan! di ko nga maafford yan..hmnnn.. that gives me an idea..gagawa nga ako nyan.pag katapos ko mag-diet....

UMMA said...

Waahh... I would break and arm and leg just for chocolates.. that's my weakness. Truly, the pictures of chocolates made me drool and in a browsing mode for chocs hahaha.

Unknown said...

My first time to see this potato chip clang, patilawa daw ang ignorante. hehe it looks yummygood

Mylene said...

Puro sweets mommy! Umaaray ang ngipin ko :)

I missed the smile mug :) They are really cute huh!

Cecile said...

yummy sweets, but not good for me unless it is sugar free :-)

Newlyweds said...

hmm...love to try that... will find one in the market soon..ahehehhe

Newlyweds said...

oh.. online market pala... weee..delivery fee is really really whoa! heheh..

eden said...

Wow, sarap naman nyan. I haven't tried that yet. Have to check it out in our shops

Dhemz said...

kakatakam...hanggang drool lang ako nito mamiClang....haven't had that before....murag wala pod ko ka kita ana dire..e.ehhehe!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...