Thursday, July 15, 2010

Food Trip Friday--Craving For Starbucks

--- Andalucia Orange Chocolate Mocha---

We don't have Starbucks Coffee near here in our place and the nearest Starbucks here will take us 2 to 3 hours just to have a frappuccino or a caramel macchiato lol! Good thing that Konbini ( japanese convenience store ) is just a few minutes walk and everytime I wanted a coffee run, they're available 24 hours a day, seven times a week ^_^ Photo above is the prepackaged cafe latte newest flavor for the summer and now available for some convenience store chains in Japan--the orange is quite strong, sweet and delicious and my kind of coffee but wouldn't run as my everyday coffee coz it's too much sweet for me. I'd rather have Seattle Latte instead.
---Freshly brewed coffee and Filone Teriyaki Chicken---

It was late in the evening when we arrived to Narita Airport from a vacation in the Philippines last January of this year and walked to Starbucks. See? It's been awhile and I'm really craving for a juicy and tasty Filone Teriyaki Chicken ( photo above ) with onions and cabbage saute, sliced tomato plus an accent of mustard and mayonaise which is really, really good and of course a freshly brewed coffee to match with it.
ANYONE WHO WANTS TO TAKE ME TO STARBUCKS??!!\(^0^)/

An entry for Food Trip Friday. Chibugan na!!\(^0^)/

24 comments:

anney said...

Ang ganda naman ng lalagyan ng orange chocolate mocha! Ako ayoko din ng masyadong matamis.

Cecile said...

that sandwich looks yummy :-)

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

i love seatle latte too, kaso iniiwasan ko na bumili dahil namamahalan na ako lol.. si Hide na maarte, gusto yung unsweetened flavor. Sabi ko nga sa kanya, igawa ko na lang sya ng kape. It's been awhile na rin since last namin nag starbucks. Nagsawa na kasi at medyo kailangan ng magtipid hehe..

☺lani☺ said...

I'll go for machiato double please!

Unknown said...

we have Starbucks and Seattle's Best at the ground floor and we sometimes indulge 2 or 3x a week. but as i am trying to cut down on coffee, pinagtyatyagaan ko ang Nescafe sa pantry, libre pa.:p

nuts said...

my older daughter loves Starbucks.. It is near the campus so nadadalas starbucks niya. so what i did, binawasan ko allowance niya. ang mahal kaya.. :)

Verna Luga said...

Sister, ties and bonds ... ang mahal kaya nito.. hahahah.. isang araw na allowance ko na.. hehehe.. salamat sa pasyal sa Table for Five

Newlyweds said...

love that.. : ) kami din malayo sa starbucks, and yes, good thing its available in 7-eleven.. hahahaha.. : )

Lady Patchy said...

frapucchino for me and my son.love it so much

Unknown said...

yeah, nice nman ng lalagyan,like, like, like:)

jganlising said...

hmmm yum yum naman pati ako nag crave tuloy! buti nlng walang malapit n starbucks =P

charmie said...

I like the chicken teriyaki.. i don't like brewed coffee sobrang init na dito..!

niko said...

bigla parang gusto ko ng starbucks now na :) hihih

R. said...

I like the cup of the Orange Chocolate .. just the cup. That's coz I couldn't marry the taste of Chocolate+Orange. I must have had a bad experience with a candy with that flavor when I was a little girl. Is it just me, or the Starbucks in Japan looks nicer with better sandwiches?

Next time you're in Manila,
I'll treat you to Starbucks. Haha. Game?

Guiltless Grub said...

Oh no! reminds me to refill my Starbucks card so i could go to the nearest outlet and get some goodies from them.

♥peachkins♥ said...

ayan, nag-crave tuloy ako amg-Starbucks!


The Peach Kitchen
peach and things
blowing peachkisses

annies home said...

I have several friends who love starbucks and since we do not live where one is they always hunt them out when we travel

Reena said...

mahilig ako magkape pero paminsan lng ako sa starbucks. :D ang mahal naman kasi! haha

http://foodtripfriday.net/ said...

wow! ang layo naman pala talaga, siguro if you decided to go, wala ka ng cravings pagdating doon, LOL!, Hindi bale sis, just let me know if you will visit me, Starbucks is only less then 10 minutes drive from where I live, I will treat you there.
Happy Weekend!!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Next time sama ko sa starbucks ha hehehe. Kumusta ka na dyan Clang?

Cens World said...

Starbucks is cool, kaya lang mahal :)

Just dropping by to say hello.

Have a great week to you and your family

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

i missed starbucks too mommy clang ky among gipuy an sauna duol ra mn ug starbucks, jake and I always go there for some strawberry frap.

Mylene said...

Ok na ako sa instant coffee :D Though sometimes I indulge buying a starbucks coffee lalo na pag may GC :D... Hindi kasi kaya pag daily :-p

Dhemz said...

ang haba ng pila...sensya na po mami Clang at ngayon lang me napadpad dito....ala na kasi akong time mag blog hop eh...ehehhe!

awwww...we can't afford to go to starbucks all the time...mahal kasi eh...ehehehe!

kakagutom yung sandwich tingnan!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...