Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Whatta Week!!

Greetings to everybody!! I' d like to thank to everyone who visited Kizuna for your comments and for your sweet messages at my message corner while I was popping in and popping out from blogosphere for awhile for some personal matters--as what I have posted last week, here' s another quickie update for that.

Last Friday was Wakaba' s screening at her soon to-be- school as a first grader in elementary for next year. New registeree are required to have some health check-up ( optical, dental etc ) before the enrollment at their school. While Wakaba is being checked at the other room, Parents ( mostly Moms ) had an orientation of what to expect and some advise on child raising of a school grader. I was a bit worried coz she was away from me while being checked by the school' s doctor, she might get afraid but she had a smile on her face after the check up. Thank goodness! It was a relief from me, it is me that' s always nervous lol! I know she always have the confidence but I can' t help but get worried most especially that she' s new to the environment. Her health check up was ok and took an interview and was registered for the enrollment next year at their school as elementary .

Last Saturday the PTA had some works for the Bazaar by cleaning the room, using cardboard boxes as tables for the display ( handmades, recycled goodies )to be sold at the school event as fund raising, . This is just a pre-view, I will have a separate post for the event and fun at Wakaba' s school. We finished our works at noon and after that we ( with hubby ) ate our lunch and proceeded to the mall for Wakaba' s new formal clothes and shoes to be used on Haruka' s Shichi Go San ( I will again make a separate post for that ) and went to my In-Laws place and then went to my MIL' s friend at the beauty salon for an appointment. Her friend will dress me and Haruka up on our Kimono for the said event so she have to check up on our kimono that will be used the next day. I went home with curlers on my head and sleep with them on! I didn' t get enough sleep because of that lol!!

Sunday-- Haruka' s Shichi Go San Ceremony-- we went to a Photo Studio for some photo shoots and family portraits and since we don' t have a prestigous temples here we went to a shrine at the neighborhood and pray for good luck and good health. The whole family went to a Japanese restaurant to extend the celebration during the night--it was a long night of eating and drinking!

Monday---We went to my MIL' s ramen shop and ate our lunch there before heading back to our home and decided to go to my Ob gyn-- my menstruation is delayed for two months and had a pregnancy test a week ago and the result is positive. I was happy coz I knew that I was pregnant but when we're on our way to the hospital, I felt some painful cramps and 'bloody mary' came! I guess I' m getting crazy!!(T_T)

Tuesday-- The Bazaar at Wakaba' s school and with the help of the PTA members, the event was a success!!^_^

That' s all for now guys and it's GREAT TO BE BACK AGAIN!! \(^0^)/

22 comments:

Clarissa said...

I'll be visiting you guys in a moment--thanks for always dropping by!!

Mommy Liz said...

Nag early miscarriage ka.. Kasi if you had a positive pregnancy test, meaning you were pregnant.

Anyways, magkaka baby ka pa uli..don't worry, bata ka pa..

Chubskulit Rose said...

Whatta week talaga Clang dami nyo activities.

Oh my goodness, think nastressed out ka sa full of activities week nyo kaya lumabas si bloody mary.. Ano ba sabi ng OB mo. Oh no! Sorry to hear about it Clang..

Cecile said...

you are such a busy, Mom, Clang! so sorry to hear about the early miscarriage; sayang excited din ako eh.

Rossel said...

don't worry clang, dalawa tayong parang kabute dito sa blogsphere, ehehe. bwiset kase internet connection namin e. nawala na naman.

a very hectic week. busy na naman ang beauty mo. ang galing naman sa school nila. dito upon enrollment at saka iche-check mga bata. masyado ka siguro busy and stressed kaya nagkaroon ka ng miscarriage. sorry about that.

Clarissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
R. said...

That was a hectic week, indeed!
CONGRATULATIONS to you and to Wasaba.Ü I'm sure you & hubby are very excited about her going to elementary school.

I like how parents are given orientations there before their children go to school. The health check-up is also good, similar to what schools in the US do.

Clarissa said...

The urine test,blood test and ultrasound showed that I'm not pregnant(T_T)I had an early miscarriage kaya daw naging positive ang result ng test even before lumabas si bloody mary meron pa raw na natitirang pregnancy hormones sa katawan ko kaya naging positive ang test...Last year pa naman namin binabalak na sundan si Haruka, di pa nabuo...

Laine said...

ganyan naman talaga tayong mga mommy di ba, lagi gusto e maayos at di matakot ang baby natin lalo na if wala sila sa side natin.. good luck na lang kay wakaba at sayo na rin.. ang linis talaga ng japan

Dee said...

That's all right, Clang. Try and try na lang muna. I'm sure darating din ang new baby in the right time. :)

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

oh wow super busy si mommy ah. goodluck ke wakaba i'm sure super excited na sya mag school. ^_^

by the way sis, sorry to hear about your miscarriage... =(
try and try na lang sis...I will pray for you sister na magkabuo ka ulit...

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hello again Clang, I know that you are feeling down but cheer up dear. I know that God has plans for you guys so I think it will work for you na di natuloy yung pregnancy. Although nakakadeppress talaga but don't lose your hope and faith. He will always be there for you, no matter what. So hold on to HIM okay?

Mwah,

XOXO

t'Rose

Azumi's Mom ★ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...

hope you are okay... God is always in control... im sure He has something better in mind..

you know, Kyla will be in grade 1 too next year... I just dont know where to enroll her yet. I am still deciding whether to enroll her in homeschooling or in a school... sigh.. decisions!

Yami said...

Mommy Clang after ng period mo malinis yan baka mabigyan ka ng third baby. ganyan din ako sa panganay ko blighted ovum naman pero lam mo after kong maraspa biniyayaan kami agad ng kasunod si Naomi na nga ang batang yun. kaya don't worry bata ka pa naman. Pray for it. I'll pray for you too. :)

teJan said...

hheheh..yah whatta week talaga buhay mo dear hehe. Hve a nice day!

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

my gosh di ko na napansin yung bloody mary dahil sa sobrag excite ko.. gomenne =( so sad.. di pa siguro time =( i dont know what to say..

Dhemz said...

oh my....hahahha...whatta week talaga mami Clang...

ayay....sorry to hear about the early miscarriage mami Clang....don't worry makakabuo ulit kau very soon....

you deserve to get some rests.....:)

btw, I would like to ask a favor if you could help us vote for my daughter…if you have time….your help is much appreciated….thanks!

* You can Vote for Akeshaby answering this question and post the whole sentence as your comment:
Question: Akesha is my winning Pinoy Smile because…--------

Unknown said...

Hi clang, talagang whatta aweek for sa sobrang busy at dami ng activities.

Congratulations! its positive, it means your prego. hope and pray everything is well. And nothing seriious with that bloddy mary clang. take care and don't get stressed too much babae.

Grace said...

Clarissa, you need a rest. Sana malakas kumapit si baby para hindi maapektuhan sa dami ng activities mo.
The picture reminds when I was working with the Japanese garment factory. We were all wearing an apron. Ano nga bang tawag nuon? Nakalimutan ko na mga japanese words eh. Pati mga japanese at ang may-ari, talagang mag-wear din sila ng apron. :)

Seiko said...

Super duper busy ka rin pala,well hindi naman kataka taka ganito yata talaga ang life sa Japan,laging naghahabvol ng oras.Buti na lang my blog hehe.
Sayang kung hindi ka sana dinugo pwede pang mai-save si baby mo,my experienced w/ my youngest naman 8 mos. pa lang sya when I felt the pain & that was midnight so i rushed to the hospital & luckily hindi naman ako dinugo but then yung labasan daw ng baby naaopen na Y sign pa lang naman daw pag nag V na delikado na daw may tendency na magtuloy tuloy so hayun inoperahan ako para magsara sya then bedridden hanggang sa makapanganak na ako.Naku Mommy sa sobrang hectic ng sched mo nappressure siguro si baby.Sorry to hear about your baby Clarissa.
Hugs to you,I wish magkalapit lang tayo 'm sure sumugod na agad ako sa yo.

eden said...

sorry to hear about your miscarriage. di bali may maraming chance pa naman at bata ka pa, mommy clang.

i am pretty sure Wakaba is very excited now for her school. Good luck to her.

God bless always

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...