Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Birthday, Grace!!


Dear Grace,

On your birthday brings a special prayer that God will bless you always and keep you in His care--May His constant blessings, as He watches from above, fill your day with all the joy you' re so deserving of.

To my dear friend, my comforter, my jolly mood maker GRACE-- MAY ALL YOUR HOPES, WISHES, DREAMS COME TRUE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRACE!!

With Love,

Clang

Click here for hot comments and graphics...

Please visit her with your warm birthday greetings thru this linky love and I' m sure she will be glad for your coming!!

8 comments:

R. said...

This is so sweet of you :)
Happy Birthday to Grace too.

David Funk said...

As always, you're so sweet to post this for our friend Grace. I've been having a tough time keeping up with all the blogger birthdays this month! It seems like one a day.

Anyway, Grace is a very beautiful and friendly blogger friend to us all.

Take care Clarissa!

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

oahayo! i greeted her.. thanks for letting us know..

Gin Hansson said...

How sweet posting your greeting here..

Happy birthday Grace. May God continue His unstop blessings..

Enjoy your day

Chubskulit Rose said...

Happy birthday Grace!

eden said...

so sweet of you mommy clang. ...

Happy Birthday, Grace! Hope you have lots of fun on your birthday. God bless always

Anonymous said...

sistah thank you so much hmmm you dont need to do this ikaw talaga so greatful because i got a lot of friends somewhere out there, thank you so much for being my friend although we dont meet yet i know and i feel youre a good person, i thought you didn't know my birthday, but thanks again love yah so much and god bless..

Cecile said...

Happy Bday, Grace; so sweet mo naman talaga, Clang!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...