Monday, November 16, 2009

Thank you THIS much!!

Thank You Pictures, Images and Photos



Operation Smile-- A Success!! Yap, everybody got me!! I was expecting a TAG that Niko gave me and made this Operation Smile in an advance post during the last minute before heading up to my MIL's place . I am not expecting a flooding of birthday greetings and special sweet post of my friends here at blogosphere!! And yes, the Operation Smile is a SUCCESS coz everybody is giving me a smile. I don' t wanna let you guys down, I celebrated my birthday with a smile and for the days to come. THANKS A LOT FOR MAKING MY DAY A SPECIAL AND MEMORABLE DAY FOR ME!!Before I went to my MIL' s place, I was thinking of making a post for my birthday and the title was " A Piece Of My Wish " ( di ba ang bigat?! ) but then I didn' t have much time to finished it then when we arrived Monday morning, we dropped Wakaba at school, opened up my site and WHOA!! Just imagine how you did all surprise me?!! YOU ALL MADE ME CRY FOR JOY!!\(^0^)/( masyado yatang nahalata ang pagbubukid namin lol! ) Thanks a lot for all of your greetings!! There was a time that I forgot about smiling---Niko dear, you' re an angel!! Thanks!! To all my friends, readers, visitors, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! ^_^





With Love,


Clang

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Belated Happy Birthday Clang. Just keep smiling para mawala problema ng buong bansa hehehe. How was your birthday celeb? Hope everything is well. take care and godbless.

Lulu said...

Naku Mami Clang of courseeee maraming nagmamahal sa iyo kaya smile ka lang dyan... wink...

Umma said...

Belated Happy Birthday Mommy Clangz.. I know its late but better late than never, right?

I hope you are feeling ok now..I am actually clueless about your whereabouts so I need to ask Niks what happened exactly.

I just hope you are in good spirit and surely God will bless you more and your family.

Once again, Happy Birthday to you. mwah mwah

Kisses from California :)

Dee said...

Happy Birthday, Clang! I pray for many more. God bless!:)

teJan said...

"Smile is the best way to start a new day:)"

Godbless!

Yami said...

Hi Clang, masarap ang pakiramdam kapag nakapagpagaan tayo ng loob ng kapwa natin. You deserve to be happy girl. :)

R. said...

Aww. "The world always looks brighter from behind a smile." Have a good day still Clarissa :)

anney said...

Lagi smile para di agad magkaron ng wrinkles! hehehe!Wishing you more blessing to come!!! hug kita!!

Dhemz said...

korek si mami Lu, mami Clang...madami kasi kaming nagmamahal sau...ehhehe...you deserve all the love kasi super bait mo...:)

btw, send mo sakin yung home add mo sa email ko ha....

grego5@comcast.net

eden said...

that is nice to know that you were very happy on your special day at may maraming surprises pa.

keep smiling always!

take care

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...