Thursday, March 12, 2009

Rich In Awards

OH YES! I'M RICH IN AWARDS GIVEN BY MY FRIENDS!!! Thanks to
Anney, Mommy Maria, Mommy Laine, Ate Cecille and Ate Rose. I am overwhelmed by your friendship!!







Name 7 things that you love then pass this onto 7 other bloggers

1: I love slow life.

2: I love adventures.

3: I love eating.

4: I love nature.

5: I love animals.

6: I love my friends.

7: I love my family.^_^

I'm passing this to: My friends here at blogosphere!!Please grab them if you have time! ^_^ Happy blogging!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i grab this later naloka ako sa layout mo sis hehe anu nangyari
sowi

Anonymous said...

meron ka tag ulit dito hehe http://drapersfamily.blogspot.com/2009/03/sisterhood-award.html sa other blogs ko

Mommy Liz said...

Love na love ka ng mga nag tatag at nagbibigay ng award sau ah..Meaning, super dami mong friendship, oh di ba? sarap kaya tumanggap ng award. penge rin ako!!!!Take care huh.

anney said...

wowwwwwww superdami ha? At talagang 5:30 am natulog. Naaadik sa kaka blog hop. hehehe! Ako nga din minsan di nakakapag post kaka blog hopping.Inuumaga din ako kakabasa ng blogs. kaya yung ilalim ng mata ko ang itim na parang zombie. hahaha!

eden said...

congratulations mommy clars! you are rich in awards indeed. I am going to grab this if i can get the chance . thanks

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...