Thursday, March 19, 2009

Notes About Me Tag

Received again a tag from Ate Cecile Thanks for always including me on your tag lists!! I can't say no to this tags but I'm sorry for posting them late.



Three Names I go by:
1. Clang
2. Clare
3. Clarize


Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Merchandiser ( Unilever, Phil.)
2. Cashier ( department store )
3. Overseas Contract Worker ( entertainer )

Three Places I have lived:
1. Dumaguete City, Philippines
2. Quezon City, Philippines
3. Cabanatuan City, Philippines

Three TV Shows that I watch:
1. SMAPxSMAP ( variety show )
2. Detective Conan ( anime )
3. Major ( anime )

Four places I have been:
1. Cebu City, Philippines
2. Tokyo, Japan
3. Twin Ring Motegi, Japan

Three people that e-mail me regularly:
1. My on-line friend, Gladys
2. My on-line friend, Josephine
3. My brother's wife, Maya

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Onion Ring
2. Yakiniku
3. Shrimp Tempura

Three things I would like to do:
1. More blog- hopping
2. More outdoor activities with kids
3. Learn handmade stuff for kids

Three friends I think will respond:
1. Anney
2. Elizabeth
3. Ate Kim

Three things I am looking forward to:
1. Visit my family in the Philippines next year.
2. Tokyo Motor Show in Tokyo.
3. Honda Thanks Day in Twin Ring, Motegi.

4 comments:

Dhemz said...

hello Mommy Clang...kumusta na! glad to hear from you back....hehhee!

Honga pala d ako maka pag leave ng mensahe sa post mo before this...hehhee!

Congratulations pala sa new addtion nang family nyo...heehhe! dami pala girls...hehehe...mukha ka nang Japanese Mommy Clang...hehhee..thanks for sharing...love the photos...mahilig kayo sa peace sign..hhhehe!

anney said...

Bibisita ka pala ng pilipinas next year. Ilang taon ka na bang di nakakauwi? I'm sure excited sila lahat makita ka dito at syempre excited din sila sa pasalubong mo hehehe!

Beth said...

grab ko to, gusto ko ung mga questions! :)

ingat ka pag-uwi dito ha? dadalhin mo ba kids mo?

Thanks nga pala for all the messages while I'm away, thanks so much!

Mommy Liz said...

Talagang ginagawa mo mga tags mo ha, tumira ka sa Cabanatuan City? taga Laur kami eh,saka Guimba, ewan lang kungalam mo yun, isang sakay lang galing Cabanatuan. Gusto mo rinpala uwi sa Pinas huh, iba talaga ang sariling bansa natin no?

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...