Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Friendly Blogger Award

Got this award to my dear friend here at blogosphere, Grace and Ate Kim .Thank you so much, dearie!!




The Rules


1. Take a Photo of yourself (optional).

2. Do not change clothes,do not trim the hair,the main image is to be captured (optional).

3. Post a picture that is unedited (optional).

4. Post this instructions (required).

5. Tag people to show appreciation to them that touch your heart because of their friendly attitude (required).


And I' m passing this tag to my the following friends: Laine , Dee, Niko, She, Anney, Edna, and to all my friends dropping by their visits here! Please grab them!! Happy Blogging!! ^_^

4 comments:

pet said...

friendly ka naman talaga aling clarissa kaya tama sayo yan award na yan..congrats ha at marami ka na rin prend dito sa blog ano? sana isa ako dyan!

Dee said...

Yes, you really deserve this award, Clarissa. Honestly, you are one of the friendliest persons I know in the blogosphere and I'm so glad that I got to know you. Thanks for this, too.:D

Allen's Darling said...

hi, ito n lang ang kunin ko clarissa ha salamat.

eds said...

hindi ko nakita itong tag na to ah hehehe mukhang dami k onman atang iniisip at me nalalagpasan pa akong post mo

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...