Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Another Sports Festival

tug-of-war


We were invited again with a group of friends and neighbors here at my In-Laws town wherein we have to do some sports act but unlike we did last Sports Festival in the community, it's Tug-of-war exclusive. A member of 8 persons each blocks team and there were 10 groups joined in the community mini-sports fest held at a school gym. I've been joining this sports fest ever since I got married and beginning to enjoy them. Aside from getting to know each other in the community, we were able to bring to each others laughs and smile. Please forgive me for bragging this one-- our group won 10th times this year and very proud of it. Unbeatable team as they said but I don't know for next year coz I think some of the members were ' retiring '.LOL! Here are some sports act that we did! ^_^




my bro-in-law, hubby, mom-in-law and other members




See this one--


and this--- no one's being injured! Thanks Goodness!



sshhh!! me, participating!! ^_^






we were awarded by a cash prize, and a trophy for our team work!!


We won again!! BANSAI!! \(^0^)/

12 comments:

Dhemz said...

wow Mommy Clang...grabi ha...dko alam may super power ka pala...hehhehe! galing ah....dami mo palang energy...nako ewan kung ako..dko ata carry...hehhehe!

Am very proud of you Mommy Clang...nako 10X pa kayong undefeated...galing ah...good job!

pet said...

masaya talaga yan tita clarissa, at tulad nga ng sinabi mo e bonding sesyon na rin to ng mga magkakapitbahay o kalugar mo di ba?

Rose said...

wow congrats ate nanalo kayo eheheheh. pabalato naman po dyan lol joke joke lang po. ang cute naman ng court niyo ang ganda at ang linis...

eds said...

Waah? Ang saya nman jan.. parang gusto ko makisale hehehe..

nanalo kayo ng cash ant trophy?? wuhoo! Blow out nman jan hehehe

Dee said...

Ay, congrats to you and your team! Galing niyo naman! Super strong talaga siguro kayo to win so many times, hehe. :D It really looks fun! What makes it fun din siguro is the camaraderie and being with friends. Congrats again! :D

anney said...

uy ang galing nyo ha laging panalo! Congrats!! Next year tyak ko kayo pa rin ang winner! Basta kasama ka panalo!! O diba? Naku ako mahina na ang tuhod ko sa mga ganyan. heheeh!

Her Glitter Life said...

Wow!!! Super galing naman. Talagang saya-saya nyo. I am aglad that you have somebody like this. At nanalo pa kayo. Congrats dear.

Cecile said...

wow, miss ko na yang mga ganyan games :-), good you were able to participate :-)

Anonymous said...

saya nman ng mga festival dito

eden said...

looks like you all had a great time. congrats, mommy clars.. ang galing pala ninyo. congrats again

Umma said...

Hello Clarz.. bakit ang dami nyong palagi activities jan? Inggit tuloy me sa yo.. ang saya saya ng life mo jan di ba?

Tapos palagi kayong winner hahaha.. cguro ang lalakas nyo no? Never try to play those kind of games.. I dont know if kaya ng beauty ni lola hahaha

Thanks for the visit Mommy Clarz, I was knocked down for couple of days but I feel better now.. so back to blogging na naman hahaha.

Maus said...

asan ka here clariss?
hehe hinanap talga ano..

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...