Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I Want To Be My Dad' s Bride!




' I want to be my Dad’ s bride–Mama, divorce him! ' says Wakaba, 5 years old. Thinking me as her rival to her father. Yesterday, as I picked her up from school, some of her classmates were there playing after the class and we waited for them to finish playing for about an hour. The kids were busy playing and the Mom’s too are busy talking. And when the time comes to say goodbye, Wakaba and Daigo ( everybody called him Dai kun, her classmate at kinder and one of her bestfriend ) were talking while walking through our way to the parking area but then Wakaba wrapped her arms to Dai kun while her head lying to his shoulder! Since they’re both kids and we ( Dai kun’s Mom ) is looking at their back and the the scene there is so cute! How I wish I have that scene for a stolen shot!
Then that night while we were eating our dinner, I was just starting to talk to her Dad on what happened between Wakaba and Dai kun but then Wakaba said ' Mama, don’ t! Don’ t tell Dad! ' but then my big mouth didn’t stop that made her cry. Man, she was worried that her father would get jealous! Then her flattered Dad hugged her and wiped her tears and asked her if she likes Dai kun.She said ' no ' and her father told her that it’s ok to like Dai kun. Dad asked her again ( promising her that he will not get jealoused or something ) then she said ' yes ' and we all burst our laughs out loud that made her blush again!
Before getting to bed that night,Wakaba and I took a shower and plunged into a hot tub and since she has her Dads DNA, and now she' s saying again and again this line– ' I want to be my Dad’ s bride – Mama, divorce him alright ! ' .
Whew!! My little girl is starting to grow up – I just wonder if she found the right guy for her at the right age, would she still be using that line? Well there’s one thing for sure, her father would cry to death when that time comes!!! \(^0^)/

13 comments:

pet said...

ideal man para sa kanya si daddy, kaya siguro ganun..ayaw nya magselos ang daddy nya..parang ang sarap magmahal ng anak mo tita clarissa..sigurado ako na ini-enjoy mo ang pagiging mom sa mga anak mo...

Anonymous said...

wow ka sweet nman ng dalaga mo speaking of dalaga naku hirap pag babae anak mo pag dumating yung time na mag aasawa na naku parang hirap tanggapin noh,kc proud xa sa daddy nya anu ba sa japan yung daddy sis hehe nagtanung ba

anney said...

Idol nya si Daddy! Ang mga bata talaga minsan magugulat ka sa mga sinasabi ano? hehehe! O magpahinga ka jan at magpagaling. Kaw talaga kung anu ano pinagsasabi mo. anong baka matigok. hahaha! Tingnan mo naman, maga at mapula na ang mata mo pero nakakapag blog ka pa din. hehehehe! o sige na tulog ng maaga ha? take care!

Dee said...

Ay, ang cute naman!:D

Ideal nga niya siguro talaga ang daddy niya. Daddy's little angel.:D

And cute talaga ng little girl mo, Clarissa. I bet that she would really be pretty when she grows up. :D

eds said...

ang cute nman ni wakaba.. typical little girl talaga hano? grabe sana meron na rin akong gnyn.. biruin mo nga lines na isang bata na kagaya niya matututo ka talaga hano at nakakatuwa pa ..

WHITEShadow said...

That is really sweet. It means that her Dad is everything to her. He will find a hard time looking someone to marry later on just like her dad. :)

Dhemz said...

hahhaha..tawa ako ng tawa dito Mommy Clang....kakaloka ano...hehhe...I can picture Akesha of what Wakaba is talking about...hehhehhe!

Thanks for sharing Mommy Clang...very entertaining pala tong si Wakaba...hehhehe....am sure yung bonding nilang mag-ama is very very close..kaya she said those words...hhehe...very sweet naman...hehhehe!

Cecile said...

hahaha, i can relate dyan, Clarissa; si jacob selos talaga pag embrace ko si Matt bago matuog sa gabi; sabi niya,"mommy turn around, i need you, don't hold daddy", tawa na lang kami hehehe..sa bed namin natutulog yan kahit na may bedroon siya :-)

niko said...

oh my!!! cutey wakaba is already falling in love.. u have a very nice family clang.. i can imagine every scene from ur story.. nice one!! :)

Beth said...

wow! I thought ako lang me problem diyan, ikaw na din pala! :)lapit na yan, clarisse!!! nku naman, kinabahan tuloy ako for my daughter and my son too! wahhh, wag muna!!!

ang cute nitong story mong to, sna nga na-kunan mo ng pic ung moment na un! dala ka kasi cam lagi ha? :)

Beng said...

kids are very smart nowadays!

Kim, USA said...

That is so cute she adores her dad so much.

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

LOL.. ngayon ko lang nabasa to. Its so funny... sarao maging bata talaga, walang mga problema.. so pure. Ii koto yung pag idolized nya sa dad nya. For sure, ung magiging tipo nya sa guy yung kagaya ng dad nya.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...