Monday, April 26, 2010

Separation Anxiety

---I' m all alone---

No, not my kids but me lol! I have been suffering from ' blues ' on their first day of school until today... I didn't take it seriously when Haruka asked me a question--after dropping her at school, I proceeded to the supermarket to do my groceries but then I became sad--I dunno why... I should be happy coz I can go on with my groceries smoothly without getting worried of her whereabouts ( palagi cyang nawawala lol! ) but there's something missing.... THERE'S NO MAKULIT BY MY SIDE!!(T_T)
My husband and I talked about me being alone at the house before the school started--that I can do now a lot of stuffs online because they're both in school already (and I have all the time ALONE ), or maybe start a new hobby, lunch date with him, etc, etc...I should be happy... but it's soo tsumaranai ( boring ) of being alone. Well, I guess masasanay din ako someday...

6 comments:

Yami said...

Kakamiss ang kakulitan ng mga kids noh. In time masasanay ka rin being alone habang nasa school sila. :)

I have a tag for you sis. Kung may time ka lang po. Thanks! :)

http://penname30.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-10th-photo-tag.html

Have a nice day! :)

Anonymous said...

you can used to it sistah muzta na pla miss talking to you

Unknown said...

you will get used to it just take your alone time in a positive note.do something productive and enjoy it!

Mylene said...

Nakakamiss talaga yung kakulitan mommy pero dapat masanay ka na rin kasi po your little girls are growing so fast... sundan na kasi :-p

Dhemz said...

oh my...am sure you will get used to it mami clang....am sure madami namang activities sa japan na pwede kang mag involve aside from blogging....are you not planning to go back to work?

nakakamiss talaga pag sanay ka na may makukulit sa tabi mo ano...ehhehe...in a year mag skul na din si akesha...am sure mamimiss ko din yung kakulitan nya...eehhehe!

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

parang super tahimik nga ang house nyo ngayon, ang linis hehe. Iba talaga pag may makukulit na bata.. Kahit ano linis ko tuwing morning, pagdating ng hiruma, kalat na naman.. pero ok lang, sanay nako nagliligpit at naglilinis hehe, parang exercise na rin diba.. Start ka na nga ng new hobby, yung pananahi.. Si okasan (mil), balak ako bilhan ng computer machine lol.. sana wag muna ngayon dahil busy pa ko kay aZumi at sa internet...

Or kaya, mag-arubaito yung hindi everyday at 3-4 hours lang.. Kung sana magkapit bahay lang tayo eh no, ang saya saya siguro.. ANyway, masasanay ka din.. ilang oras lang naman eh. Pero nakakamiss talaga no, dati 24/7 kasa-kasama mo sila, si Haruka..

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...