Thursday, April 29, 2010

Food Trip Friday---Happy Birthday,Mommy Willa!



Dear Mommy Willa,
Because it was your birthday and I was late for the greetings, you can have this one whole birthday cake. It's a vanilla mousse birthday cake topped with fresh strawberry and blueberry and was done by yours truly during Haruka's 3rd Birthday---don't be guilty over the calorie counts, nasa ere tayo lol!^_^ Kidding aside, I wanna thank you for inviting me to join the meme and because of that, we became friends and started sharing recipes with Food Trip Friday participants, shared good foodies and had a great time. ^_^

I'm wishing you a happy, healthy life ahead and may all your wishes come true!

With Love,
Clang
BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOMMY WILLA!! HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD ONE!! ^_^

Click here for Free Web Graphics
Happy Birthday To You . . .
An entry for

For Food trippers join us here. Chibugan na!!! \(^0^)/

16 comments:

January Zelene said...

wow so sweet and lovely... can I pick just one strawberry? hehe

Chubskulit Rose said...

Aw ang sweet sweet mo naman Clang at nagbake ka talaga for Mommy Willa hehehe, ako kamote cue lang lol..

Ladynred said...

Wow! ang sweet namn. Mukhang masarap ang cake mo!

Cecile said...

Clang, so sweet of you to bake a cake for Willa :-); galing mo talaga mag luto at bake, very appetizing mga pagkain mo eh :-)!

Unknown said...

your cake is simply mouth-watering!

Lady Patchy said...

How sweet naman your cake for the sweet birthday girl .Happy Birthday din Willa.

nuts said...

that's so sweet. happy birthday to Mommy Willa!

FoodTripFriday said...

i love those strawberries! pwede pang paki fed ex na yang cake ko dito? lol!
Thank you Clang, kasing sweet ka ng cake na ginawa mo, :)

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

ang sweet mo talaga ate kaya love ka ng marami.. isa nako dun. ANg ganda naman ng cake na yan.. kelan kaya ako makakapag-bake? hanggang plan lang kasi ako eh huhuhu

Nedekcir said...

aww, for Willa lang...ang sarap pa naman...:))

We Ate This! said...

Ang sweet mo naman, Clarissa! I'm sure, dahil made with love yan, mas lalong masarap. Gawa mo rin ako minsan, please? *lol* Happy weekend sa inyo :D

MJ said...

that´s a good treat to a good friends your sweetness...

Happy birthday to mommy willa too...and have a good weekend Clang!..

Take care...

Unknown said...

Hi clang love your food today. penge

Dee said...

Wow, it's so pretty!!! Galing! And I'm sure it tastes just as good! I haven't baked any cake in my whole life yet. Buti ka pa, hehe. :)

Clang, can I make a request... Can you please please add my other blog to your blog roll? Please, please, please. :) It's Just Keeping Tabs. I'll add you din doon. Thanks! Mwah! :)

Have a lovely weekend!

wenn said...

so sweet of u! lovely cake!

eden said...

Belated Happy Birthday, Mommy Willa! Wish her all the best.

Hmmm.. the cake looks so yummy.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...