Thursday, April 8, 2010

I LOVE MOTHER EARTH TAG IS BACK!!

Mommy Jac of Mom' s Special Diary 's I LOVE MOTHER EARTh TAG is back! ^_^

Photobucket
Every day should be EARTH DAY and this day has never been about a day, it' s always been about individual doing something to save our mother earth.
---Mommy Jac

Here's the rules:
~Click the badge and get the code then put the logo on your blog sidebar and post.
~Tell us what is your contribution to our planet? You live here for surely you've got something to share!! Post any pictures or share some of your ideas on how to help and save out planet Earth.
~Post this rules.
~Share this meme-tag to as many Blogger as you can think.


---eco- bag---


My contribution isn't much but I believe that home is the best place to start saving Mother Earth so here's my contribution:

1: Bringing eco- bags when going shopping into supermarkets.
2: Turning off or unplugging electric appliances that are not being used.
3: Water conservation.
4: Re-cycle things that can be used.
5: Reducing waste.

I' m tagging everybody on my list!! Happy Blogging!!^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all kinds of bags. It is cute.
Any contribution or help is worth a million.

Jules

eden said...

those are cute eco bags. I really love the colours.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...