Friday, April 23, 2010

Food Trip Friday---Mister Donut

---Enjoying Mister Donut at home, Baked Puff Choco&Whip, Angel French Chocola, French Cruller and Rich Donuts Bitter Choco---

Going to Mister Donuts is definetely my ME time! Good thing that Mister Donuts is just near to my kids school, it's my favorite place to go whenever their school is on a half day, I could wait for them there while having a morning break and or after PTA meetings with some of the mums. We love to use the word ' Misudo ikanai?' for a coffee break. Love talking to mums while having our Mister Donuts morning set, very light on the budget and you can have some 'okawari' refill hot coffee and or hot cafe au lait as many as you want. My all time favorite is the ' Pon De Ring' varieties, they have the ' mochi -like-chewy ' texture and Bitter Choco. Bitter Choco is not that sweet donuts and has a dark choco filling in the inside and has a bitter cocoa powder in the outside. I can only eat 2 doughnuts in one sitting and 2 cups of hot cafe au lait. I love Mister Donut because of the texture, it so light and not soo overly sweetened, a lot of doughnuts and other baked goods to choose from and I also love to get points to get free cutie collectables from them! ---Mister Donuts new product, Tokyo Pretz Ring: Maple and Almond and Choco and Crunch---
---Baked Puff Choco&Whip and Pon De Ring Kinako flavor ( one of my fave, powdery and 'mochi -like-chewy' texture--- ---Pon De Ring, Special Donuts (from the movie Nodame Cantabile edition)
---Baked Puff Custard&Whip
---A cutie collectable toys my kids got when they ordered a kids menu at Mister Donut. Obentou (lunch box ) and a leather Diary ( not in the photo )that I got for free after redeeming my point card---

An entry for


For Food trippers join us here. Chibugan na!!! \(^0^)/


27 comments:

EJ said...

Those toys looks cute!

Cecile said...

Yum! Daming iba't ibang klase ng donut dito, Clang, naku pagnakita ni Jake to maghahanp yun ng donut na katulda nito :-)

Those toys are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. this post made me hungry.
Got to run for lunch.

Following you from PinayMommy.
Hope you can also visit and follow my blogs:
http://www.dangzter.com
http://www.jillandjolo.com

Mabuhay!

Cody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cody said...

Wow, those chocolates look very delicious. Just dropping by, Claire.

Rossel said...

sarap naman. bakit parang mas masarap mister donut dyan kesa dito? paborito ni rj yang donut.

nuts said...

oh my, i can smell the aroma of coffee from here and sweetness and softness of donuts.. waaaaaa..

We Ate This! said...

Yaaaaaayyy! Your Mister Donut pics make me want one now. This is one of the things I miss the most. There are no decent donut shops here in PP at nakikisuyo pa ako sa mga kaibigan ko to bring me a box when they return to PP. Grabe, talaga. hihihi.

I love the fish soup that my landlady gave me. I will feature the recipe as soon as I get it from her :D
Have a great weekend, Clang!

Mirage (gizelle) said...

Sis, did you and the kids ate all of these in one sitting? :O (hay buti binasa ko uli haha) Good thind you can have a variety of flavors, I'd definitely have the pretz ring!!! Dito kasi maalat lang ang pretzel lol at walang dunkin, walang mister donut or krispy kreme...hima town! hahaha.

Salamat sa napakadaming comments na iniwan mo ;) Tip on photography: shoot lang ng shoot! hehe. No, try to tinker with your camera, jap cameras, for me, have the best lenses ;) Genki de ne!!!

Girlie said...

wow, so man yummy yummy donuts! hehe, now I need to go out and buy some. ENjoy your donut weekend...i mean weekend! ;)

Jac said...

hello sis yummy and ang cute ng toys. Favorite ng mga anak ko ang mister donut =) yum~yum

Lady Patchy said...

coffe and donuts. panalo .basta talaga sweets like cakes and donuts palagi akong mya coffee.

FoodTripFriday said...

ang cute ng mga collectibles. Kahit hindi ako mahilig sa donuts, kapag ganyan ka cute ang free item, siguro araw araw din ako.
btw, i have a friend who told me na may donut shop daw diyan na ang name eh Donut Trump :D

Dee said...

Wow, sarap! I love sweets pa naman talaga; nakakagutom. :)

R. said...

Is it just me or Mister Donut products in Japan are more presentable and look more delicious?

i♥pinkc00kies said...

sana those are available in Manila.. the donuts here are so small na and doesn't look that yummy also.

Cacai M. said...

Wow.. sarap naman nyan Te Clang at stylish and colorful too (aside from the kids collectibles)! I love it! Thanks by the way for visiting My FTF: Fresh Fruits Te Clang.. muahhh! Pahingi pala nang donuts mo.. heheh.. ~hugs~

Chubskulit Rose said...

Very creative talaga ang mga japanese ano clang pati ang mga toys, very attractive!

nice A said...

Yummy looking donuts, sis!
May your weekend is a great one!

nice A said...

You didn't join Mommy Moments this week, sis? I'm looking for your red post here.

admin said...

hi mommy!

you can host the party on may9. create an article like the this http://blogpartyhost.blogspot.com/2010/04/get-to-know-rjs-mama.html and send it to rjb2001@gmail.com. don't forget to include the href tags. write a post like this http://mybabyrj.blogspot.com/2010/04/rjs-mama-is-anonymous-not-anymore.html or http://my-blogbook.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-am-now-blabbing-some-stuffs-about-me.html and schedule the post to be published on may9 12am on your blogs, para kahit makalimutan mo, automatic na magpost :) thanks mommy

♥peachkins♥ said...

I love those happy cups....Buti pa dyan ang cu-cute ng donuts ng mister donuts dito ang papangit...

blowing peachkisses
The Peach Kitchen
peach and things

Mylene said...

Uy nice ung mga toys ha, parang Jollibee at Mcdo me toys, pero syempre hindi free hehehe...

Ang cute din ng mga mugs na may smiley. So you see, hindi ko masyado napagtuunan ng pansin ang mga donuts hahaha...

Dhemz said...

my gosh...mukhang walang tatalo sa donuts jan sa japan mami Clang....daming variety eh....nakakagutom tuloy...ehehehhe!

Ladynred said...

Looks rich and very tempting.

anney said...

Sng sarap namn ng flavors ng mister donut jan! Supercute nung toy!

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

Hisashiburi kami MIster Donut this week.. pareho tayo ng inorder.. yung cafe au lait at yung parang hazel na donut (forgot the name lol).. nagsawa kasi ako dati pero ngayon nandito si sis, 2x na kami nakapag-meryenda sa kanto namin kaya start ulit ako magparami ng points..

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...