Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Couple's Corner--Our First Kilig/Sweet Moments


It was during the time I was working here in Japan and my job calls to entertain guest--serve them drinks, give them lots of " lip service " ( pambobola to keep them coming back to the club) and Yochan became my boyfriend ( turned into husband ) and although he understands my job, it didn't help me get worried that one day he'll get jealous over some guests inside the club. He came one night ( after a fight over the phone and I wanted to talk ) but that night was busy and I've got number of guests to entertain before him that made me worried even more--he might get jealoused this time... A guest asked me to dance ( slowdance ) and we went into the dance floor and danced while me looking at him from far where he was sitting together with my co-talent, busy talking to him ( just doing her job ), he was like telling me something and so I read his lips: Aishiteru! ( I love you! ) and then I smiled and my worries fade away^_^

Wanna share your kilig moments? Head up to Mommy Liza' s fun meme only here at Rodliz’s Nest

7 comments:

bonz said...

kakakilig naman, sis!

Mommy Liz said...

ABa eh kahit ako kikiligin dyan sa I love You nya na yan, imagine mo, may kasayaw kang iba, tapos sabihan ka ng I love you...parang gusto ko ng tapakan ang paa ng kasayaw ko at sabay takbo sa mga bisig ni Yochan..hehehe..

Rossel said...

sino ba ang hindi kikiligin sa I love you? kahit sa anong lingguwahe pa yan sabihin e mangangatog ang tuhod mo...ehehe. mabuti at hindi mo iniwan ang kasayaw mo?

JonaBQ said...

aaaahhh that's so sweet mommy Clang...siguro parang gusto mo ng lumipad sa tabi nya nung time na yun.....
My CC This Week

Soulful said...

awww.. that was so sweet. even sweeter than if he said it loudly, lol!

Seiko said...

Ahaha!!It happened really sa halos lahat na yata ng mga naging talent dito sa Japan & kung pwede lang at hindi mapapagalitan ng tencho eh itutalak na at tatakbo na kay Yochan.I love your story Mommy Clang kilig super ako :)

anney said...

Sweet ni hubby mo ah! Di ba talaga nag selos kahit konti? hihihi!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...