Monday, October 26, 2009

Too Fast, Too Soon!!


Just a quickie update on what' s keeping me busy lately---

1: We went to the immigration for some papers coz we will be going back to the Philippines early next year for a vacation!! Yippee!! We just opened of what we saved for our plane ticket---196,000 yen! Not bad for over a year of saving ( including my hubby's utot fine lol! ) but not enough for a JAL plane ticket. Can' t wait to be re-united with my beloved family again!! \(^0^)/
2: We just enrolled Haruka at Kindergarten for the next school year and just had an orientation meeting with the teacher and the school Principal. Haruka is pretty excited of going into kinder as much she is on her preschool course. On her preschool course she' s required only for a twice a week, two and a half hours program.
3: Bazaar meetings--the bazzar is soon approaching (it'll be next week ) and more meetings is expected (T_T)
4: Wakaba will be graduating to Yochien ( kindergarten ) next year and we will be bringing her along to her will-be-school for a visit to make her comfortable for the next school year as Gradeschool. The elementary school just set a date for us for screening and that is tomorrow. Wakaba is soo excited to a soon-to-be first grader!! She' s asking for her new Landoseru--the traditional black for boys and red for girls leather backpack but now there are more varieties of colors added to be used. It' s truly expensive but she can keep them the entire years of her elementary schooling coz it is durable. Her Grannies promised her a new landoseru.
5: I guess I' m expecting another baby, I have to go to the hospital for a check-up though. Will write for some update for that. Am not sure yet..

Thanks to all of you who keep on dropping by even if I can' t return the visit. I will join for some memes and will visit your sites as soon as I can. I need to get things in order--I can' t stand everything everywhere, it drives me crazy most especially if your blogging/bloghopping time is only in the morning. So I have to be here popping in and out at blogosphere.

Have a nice day to everyone!! I miss visiting your sites!! Hope to visit you soon!!

17 comments:

Jac said...

Aray ko mommy Clang!!!Buti kpa sure na ang vacay sa Philippines..Isama nyo kami =) lol...

designationjazz said...

Hello Clarissa, just stumbled upon yr blog. I love to know about Japan and I love Mitsubishi cars! Do drop by mine if u r free. Hv a nice day!

Yami said...

wow vacation in the Phil. hopefully magkita-kita tayo with other fellow bloggers.

at mukhang may good news coming from you. keep us updated, sis. :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wowowowowow magkakababy ka na ulit yippppppee that calls for a celebration..

Dami nyong savings ah, sige goodluck sa vacay nyo sa Pinas Clang...

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

wow sistah! baby weeeeeh! great news yan ah...sige abangan nmin ang susunod mong news about sa baby...at wow dami nyon ipon dyan...happy vacation s inyo...i'm sure excited na kayong makita ng family nyo sa pinas...

Clarissa said...

@Mommy Jac:Yap,bago sumampa sa gradeschool si Wakaba uwi muna kami.Sama na kayo lol!!^_^
@Designationjazz:Thanks for dropping by--I'll visit your site soon!^_^
@Mommy Yami:I don't know if I can meet other fellow bloggers--one night lang kasi kami sa Maynila eh.
@Ate Rose and Sistah Meryl:I'm not yet sure about the baby but I'm hoping and that's for sure.Magpapa-check up muna ako this week.Thanks for dropping by!!I'll drop by at your respective sites soon!^_^

Chubskulit Rose said...

Clang bumalik ako para sa utot fine.. You gave me a great idea, now I will start charging my utot king husband everytime he farts, coz he stink, lol!

pet said...

oi uuwi ka pala, good luck na lang. sana matuloy kayo ng maayos at walang sagabal sa pag uwi...sarap kasi umuwi sa sariling bayan kahit pa sabihin mo na mas ok na buhay mo dyan, still, hahanapin mo pa rin ang iyong pinagmulan...

agent112778 said...

korek si mommy Yami, sana mag kita kita tayo sa mall :D

jaz email me ha pls

agent112778 said...

oppps sorry i comented to soon, may reply pala for ms.Yami

sayang naman ang miles kung 1 night lang kayo sa manila.hmmmmm, kung sa airport nalang kaya tayo mga pa photo ops =))

i hope that these good news will come as planned, wishing you all the best

frizzy_rein said...

uahhhh ang dami mo nman ipon hehehe... grabe itech.. sana ako rin makaipon at wag maging magastos .. haha parang yan dapat ang aking new years resolution .. toink!! ( asa pa ako!)

Eto nga pala ang aking entry sa CC :
http://mydigihome.info/?p=142

Dee said...

Wow, a new baby, that's wonderful! Congrats in advance, just in case. If wala pa naman, try and try na lang muna, hehe... :)

Take care, Clang! :)

eden said...

woww.. so exciting naman.its getting closer na..

that's a good news and keep us updated.Cognratsss!!!

Anonymous said...

wow nman sistah nainggit ako ako kaya kelan mangyayari ayaw nman ako payagan magtrabaho sabi ko work ako di ako pinapansin iniiba usapan pasaway asawa ko

Dhemz said...

my gosh...super busy ang beauty ng lola....:)

woi uwi din kami sa january.....kayo mami kelan kau? sa 11 yung amin....nako super mahal kaya ng ticket....kakaloka nga eh!

oh my...early ba naman ang enrollment....wow, congrats kay Wakaba...way to go darling!

aha....ikaw ha...kaya pala MIA ka....gumawa pala kau ni fafa mo ng baby...joke lang mami Clang....

super excited ako sa result....hope baby boy....good luck mami Clang!

KeiAnN said...

hahaha same tayo nagiipon din kami ni hubby.
sarap naman uuwi kau ng pilipinas.

Seiko said...

Sabit na lang ako san bagahe Clar!:D
Ang dami na nyan ah!Just don't forget the photos ha.Masaya yan sana magkita kita kayo ng iba ng nting fellow blogger.
've been very bust this past few days din since MIL's in the hospital kaya heto ngayon lang ako nakadalaw sa yo.Take care always!MWah!
Happy Halloween!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...