Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Couple's Corner: Meet Mr.And Mrs.Sasaki

Rodliz’s Nest

Congratulations to Mommy Liza of Rodliz Nest.. for this fun meme held every Wednesday for couples. Here' s my first entry:



My name is Clarissa, you can call me Clang for short, was born in Quezon City but raised up in Negros Oriental and yes a true pinay. I have two brothers that is very much taller than me and I am the only girl and the eldest. I lost my stepfather when I was still 9 years old and our Mom raised us up working in our own business, a small canteen. I can still remember at my early age, I have been waking up 5 A.M.early in the morning to help my Mom at the canteen and then went to a public school after helping her--my two brothers were still too young then. Years passed and due to financial problems I didn't finish my College and I decided to work as an entertainer/dancer here in Japan--they called us Japayuki at that time. I get hurt for sometimes because of the humilations made just because I am working as a dancer in Japan. It was like a ' naghuhubad ka ba dun?' 'bakit?meron ba akong ipapakita?' is my reply.Well, that was before, I can laugh it all now. I stayed at a promotion for a year with a lot of practice, dance lessons, and then passed, received my license and took an audition. I started working for 6 months and got requested again for the 2nd time, same working place and met the man of my life. His name is Yoshiyuki, Yochan for short. He' s the eldest among 4 siblings. He' s working as an radioligist, crazy over his work and now an occassional racer. He fighted for his love for me over his father who's against a Filipina. I can't blame his father for not trusting a pinay-- lot of Filipinas and Chinese wives married to Japanese at my In-Laws place before but most of them now were gone/ran away after the marriage. His father was worried that my husband will experience the same thing because I am a Filipina, too. But he wanted to prove that his father is wrong and still get married to me. Now we have 3 daughters, Wakaba, Haruka and Clarence Claire which my husband is calling his own.^_^



For more talks at Couple' s Corner, head up HERE:

15 comments:

Mommy Liz said...

Mommy Clarissa, touched naman ako sa ipinaglaban ka ni hubby. Alam mo, natutuwa ako na naisip ko itong Couple's Corner Meme na to, kasi parang through this Introduction, the more na nkilala ko kayong lahat, di ba? gaya ng sabi mo, nababasa lang natin ang mga love stories sa mga tags, na minsan puro questions lang, hehehe. I can't wait to read yung mga susunod pang weeks, kasi lalo pa tayong kikiligin..

You're very blessed to have found Yoshiyuki, he gave you the world. Kung di man naging maganda ang buhay mo dati, you have a great life now. Kaya nga, we need to brag about the loves of our lives for the greatness they gave us di ba? So bring it on sistah! See you next week.

anne said...

wow that is good to know that even you were against of all odds, your husband still stood and fight for you, ganda naman I am looking for more of ure post here in couple's corner nice knowing u here girl

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

yeah i know.. dami ko din alam na same story, same story din with my mom, after ilan years pa lang bago sya tinanggap. I cant blame some japanese kasi some pinays din kasi diba made a bad impression. About being talento naman, para sa akin napakatino trabaho nyan sa japan, i mean its much different sa mga clubs sa pinas. Hindi bastusin.

Love moves in mysterious ways talaga.. di mo siguro inakala na sa japan pala ang kapalaran mo hehe.. You're so blessed at maswerte din ang husband mo sa yo, lalo na mga kids. Im sure super proud sila dahil kahit ako, proud ako sa yo hehe.

Teka lang, sino si Clarence? Meron na ba? gosh naman...

Enchie said...

Talk about real love... quite a story Clang! I'm so happy for the both of you. Take care!

Rechie said...

Wow..thsi is a very interesting lovestory sis Clarissa. Ganun talaga kahit dito sa amin ang tawag sa mga ngwork sa japan kahit di naman masama ang trabaho japayuki..but it was good na you were able to get through all that... and about sa lovestory nyo na hubby..nkakaiyak..thumbs-up ako sa tapang niya.. he loves you so dearly talaga

AC said...

I sooo can relate sistah! My biological mom was an entertainer too as well as my dad's sister whom I call mom as well. My aunt was able to build a promotion and she's very proud of that because she knows she never allowed anything to harm her talents. I have Japanese cousins as well and I so love Japan because of them. Japan has been a part of my growing years and I admire you for keeping your family. God Bless!

Seiko said...

We have similarity in fate nga Clang atleast now you can prove to your FIL na iba ka talaga sa mga taga dyan sa inyo,just keep it up,I did really enjoyed reading your post in here & btw it's so nice to have met you here ganbarimashoo ne...saigo no saigo made.Jya!

eds said...

I love the intro.. I have friends who worked in japan too.. and ayun lagi rin silang nasasaktan pag tinatawag silang japayuki.. they are good people nman kasi.. kaya lang minsan hindi kasi natin mapigil ang iba. nauuna ang pag-judge nila diba? Pero im happy for you at least si hubby mo proved your Father in law that he was wrong .. kaya go and multiply pa ate izza. the more the merrier hehe

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wow Clang laking revelation itoh, I applaud you for this.. For your perseverance and honesty! Kay love na love ka ni Yoshiyuki (tama ba) hehehe...

Nakakaimpress talaga pag pinaglalaban ka ng mahal mo, as in kakainlove sobra!

Pasensya kakatapos ko lang mga gawain.. PMS ko is very bad so nagkasabay sabay na..

Chris said...

very touching... great love story!

Unknown said...

Grabe talaga ang pag ibig ano, talagang makapangyarihan. " OH pag ibig na makapangyarihan, hahamakin ang lahat masunod ka lamang" hehehe
Your hubbys love conquers everything clang, and he fight for his one and only girl in life. Haba ng hair natin clang.

Negros din father ko, occidental nga lang sa guwadalupe, hirap nga talaga buhay dun kasi I stayed for a year there when i was in elementary and when i was in college I was always there visiting my late grandparents.

Anyway, na confuse ako dun sa huli clang who is clarrence claire? I thought dalawa lng baby mo wakaba and haruka, iakw ang pangatlo? hehehe

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

Hi sis, nakakatouch itong story mo..talagang pinaglaban ka ni hubby sa kanyang father. korek! di lahat ng pinay ay magkakapareho ng ugali..
tulad mo ..mabait na asawa at mommy ^_^

Beth said...

I like your story and the way you narrated it. Sobrang honest and from the heart. That's why I love reading your posts. :)

I admire your hubby for loving you inspite of your past or your nationality. Your hubby knows she found gold in you. :)

Yami said...

You're a very honest person Clang. I admire you for sharing us your love story and how your husband fought for that one of a kind love. Dahil kay Mommy Liz lalo tayong magkakakilala ng husto. I cant wait to read your next post. :)

agent112778 said...

na touch naman ako sa love life nyo mare.yup yur hubby is right, pinay are worth fighting for :D

i cant be part of the meme but i hope i can be part by reading and commenting.

by the way 3 pala ang kidz nyo??? :-O akala ko 2 pa lang, share mo naman yung pix ni bunso :D

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...