Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Couple' s Corner: The Day We Met/ Dined Out

Rodliz’s Nest

Mommy Liza of RodLiz Nest, host of the Couple' s Corner Wednesday meme is on her second week and for today's theme is The Day We Met/ Dined Out ---I don' t do much writings on my page--- it's always a photo blog and I guess this will be my first time writing about before our marriage. So please read on...


one of our dates with his friends


The long and usual nights has passed for me but I didn' t expected the night that would changed my life forever---and this is just the beginning...

I saw this chubby guy that happened to be a first timer in a Philippine club, a new guest and with a bunch of his drunk friends. I sat beside his friend which I tried to have a chat with ( I guess the conversation was like a " Yeah, yeah! I hope the rain won' t fall! " or was it like a " What a sunny day today, isn' t it? " pakialam ko ba talaga,gabi na ngayon noh LOL! )' but my eyes was on this chubby guy and other talent was busy talking to him at the moment. The time has passed but we didn' t even had a chance to talk nor to introduced to each other! He didn' t even noticed me! A week later, he came again with a friend that is really, really drunked at that night that his friend is starting to touch me--but he came to the rescue! His name is Yochan-- he apologized of what his friend has done to me. He really just don' t know how much I wanted to thank his friend for being drunked at the moment! ( siguro kung iba yun, binatukan ko na lol! Gusto ko tuloy lasingin yung friend nya para makatulog at makapag-usap kami ng maayos!\(^0^)/ ) That night seemed too short for me that I don' t want to end-- I gave him my calling card at the club and asked him his number too and was freely given. I called to him next day but no one answers and waited for his call for days. Weeks later, he came with a friend at the club and invited ' US ' for a date as chaperons. I don' t know the system in other clubs but we cannot go out for a date alone with the guest, we have to bring someone of the group as chaperons. And yes, sabit lang po kaming dalawa sa date. We bought some obento from a convenient store and went to the beach next day. Kahit na sabit lang kami sa date ng friend nya at ng ka-grupo ko, it was still a memorable date for me. I asked him why he never return from my calls and for not coming to the club--he told me that he wanted to know me better outside the club coz if I' m there working, whatever I tell him is always a " lip service " for him( pambobola ). And so I started calling him through my cellphone and he started to call mine, too and months later he started coming to the club alone. We went to a Glass Musuem on our first date as lovers--- even though I have been there a couple of times already ( with other guests ), the feeling was different. Nothing fancy, no expensive gifts but that moment with him was the happiest!!


For more talks at Couple' s Corner, head up to Mommy Liza' s fun meme HERE:

29 comments:

Grace said...

Ang sweet naman ng love story nyo, Clarissa. Kinikilig ako. Cute nga naman kasi si "chubby". :)
More! More! More!

Lulu said...

sweet at madrama pala ang love story nyo ha... heheh nakakakilig...

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh enjoy na enjoy ako sa kabadingan ng istorya mo clang hehehe.. Buti na lang pala may pagka ornery yung friend nya and he came to the rescue, yipppppeeee.....

I so love your opennes and honesty lang, mwah!

Cecile said...

what a love story you have, Clang; thanks for sharing :-)!

Rossel said...

salamat sa kaibigan nyang lasing, hahaha!

sarap talagang basahin ng stories mo kase pinapatawa mo kami. mine is up, Clang.

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

Wow! ang sweet pala ni mister ah! ^_^ i like your love story. naiimagine ko kayo habang binabasa ko ang post mo...para akong nanood ng japanesenobela ^_^. nakakakilig ^_^

R. said...

"Gusto ko tuloy lasingin yung friend nya para makatulog at makapag-usap kami ng maayos!" ─ This is soooooo cute! I always enjoy reading about and listening to other people's love stories. It makes me smile.Ü

Unknown said...

Hi sis, ang cute naman ng love story nyo. Ganyan talaga ang mystery ng love nuh, it will find ways talaga.. Thanks to his lasenggong friend,,lol..

But anyway sis, kaya naman pala he was not calling you kasi , he want to know u better outside of the club.. Masolo ba , un pla gusto nya..

Thanks for sharing sis.. Nagpapa cute ka rin sa kanya , Im sure..LOL

Mommy Liz said...

Clarissa, buti na lang pala at gutsy ka, ikaw na mismo ang gumawa ng mga moves, ehehehe! So nice to know about your love story, hehehe, kikiligin na naman ako neto kakabasa.. Kakatuwa..Wahhh! kapag nabasa ni Mareng Niko ang entry mo..Hehehe.
Oy ikaw ha, gusto mo ng lasingin ang friend niya para masolo mo na siya, ahahaha..That was too funny. I am glad and happy for your good faith and luck. Thanks for sharing, and I will see you next week's topic. "We're In-love"

eden said...

i enjoyed reading your love story, mommy clarss. kinkilig din ako..thanks for sharing

Kero said...

kilig-kilig! i love the nothing fancy, nothing expensive but happiest moment line hehe

Kero said...

by the way, hope you can visit my entry here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2009/10/couples-corner-day-we-metdined-out.html

Rechie said...

wow..you have a very interesting love story sis Clarissa..talagang fate brought you together or un bang ag love ninyo sa isa't isa was guided by destiny.. and I agree...cute nga si "chubby"

Seiko said...

Dapat palang pasalamatan yung kaibigan nyang nalasing Clar.I love reading your love story ,honestly even at my age now kinikilig pa rin ako.

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

gosh im so kilig.. well di mo talaga alam kung ano ang future no, it just happens.. whou would have thought na dito mo pala makikita ang lifetime partner mo. Di naman sa bihira pero di naman karamihan sinuswerteng makakita ng majime at responsible na compatible mo talaga. Pero syempre it takes 2 to tango, majime ka din kasi at compatible kayo kaya shiawase =) ANg gwapo ni kuya no kaya namn na like at first sight ka sa kanya, i think sya din kasi di naman yun babalik kung di ka napansin dba..

nice sharing.. gosh di nako nakasali sa meme na yan, dami ko pa kasi pending post kay azumi lol..

♥ MomieQueen ♥ said...

sweet nmn ni hubby mo.. tama nga nman sya mas magkakakilanlan kayong mabuti kng wala k s work mo.

and probably you were just meant for each other.. how sweet :)

Unknown said...

Grabe ka pala clang, parang gulatan hehehe "bakit hindi ka nag return ng phonecalls ko" hehehehe angsweet ng hubby mo clang lalaking lalaki talaga and very respective. Yung nag date na friend nyo hindi nagkatulouyan ano, ang mga sabit ang nagkatuluyan heheheh

agent112778 said...

since last week, na intriga ako sa story nyo and today, na bitin ako sa story. hay ano ba ito, feeling ko nanood ako sa mangaserye. maganda ang story at syempre gaya ng ng mangaserye laging "abangan ang susunod na kabanata"

na alala ko tuloy yung story namin ni pangga, when we first met :">

kamz said...

whee!! how sweet! those were the days.

AC said...

aww.. again, I can so relate.. haha!!! My mom has clubs in japan and that is one strict rule.. no dating! haha!!! He's just so sweet to want to know you more behind your work mommy clang noh? he should have judged you then and there, but he found a way to see the real you outside work.. lovet!!!

eds said...

Grabe na to! hehehe cguro pag nababasa to ng honey pie mo parang nakalutang sa ulap hehehe.. kakilig!

eto version ko ate izza ..
http://mydigihome.info/?p=119

Dhemz said...

ouch haba pala ng pila dito mami Clang...huling huli na talaga ako....

sowe po..busy lang talaga sa mga assignments....ehheheh!

oh my....kaka touch naman tong love story na to.....you finally came to met your knight shining armor.....kalain mo he save you from the drunken master...hehehe...joke!

ngayon kayo na ang magiging chaperon nina wakaba ang haruka pag may date sila...heheehe!

thanks for sharing this mami Clang...very inspiring...will post mine later pag may time ako...mwah!

me said...

wow..he is like you knight in shining armor mommy Clang..you are so lucky to have met your "Chubby Hubby"..

Anonymous said...

talaga nman sweet din talaga sistah hmm buti nalang kilig to the bones nman lola mo

Yami said...

Wow your knight and shining armor pala ang first impression mo kay hubby. parang ang sarap balikan ng moments na bago palang kayo magkakilala, kilig at you cant wait for the next time na magkita kayo. :)

anne said...

He is indeed a knight in shining armor, parang pelikula ang story niyo girl, may thrilling na suspense at action pa ha? hehehe by the way heres mine http://terryannemary.com/2009/10/couples-corner-2-day-we-met.html i hope you can visit mine

pet said...

ay naku aling clarissa, nakakabitin naman itong entry mo na to..dagdagan mo nga para mas may mabasa pa kami. ang ganda kasi ng story at bawat salita mo ay inaaabangan ko kung saan ba patungo. oo, di bola yan, sayang nga lang at maiksi lang sya at sana sa susunod ay mas mahaba ang kwento mo...

Chris said...

interesting!!

niko said...

omg sori my dear.. syempre nabasa ko to.. kasi ryt after this entry GT na.. am sori if i wasnt to leave my comment waaaaah

now eto na ang reaction ko :D i guess na love at first sight ka tlga kay fafa!! napana ka ni kupido!!! ang lufet.. ur fafa looks so yummy naman kasi sa picture clang! :) pramis.. hehehehe di naman sya chubby ah!! kaw tlga..

miss u dear.. am sooo busy at work.. i cant blog na masyado.. puro meme na lng ako :D

yena is sick and am finishing things lang now and am about to go home.. ingat ka jan lagi ha!!!

busy ka saan clang?? anjan nb lil playmate ni wakaba at haruka???? tell me!!! :D

missss u mwah

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...