Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Awards--- full of surprises!!

Thank you very much to my new found friends in Japan namely Mommy Seiko of Seiko' s Diary , and Mommy Jac of Mom' s Special Diary for giving me a 2 awards, thank you so much!!! Mommy Chris of Mommy Journey and Ate Rose of Rose's Obstacles and Glories passed this 2 awards to me, too!! Thank you all so much!!

I' d like to pass this award to all my friends who showed their concern and prayers after Haruka' s ' fall ' ( I' ll post the whole story through the Golden Week episodes )--- this award is to all of you. Thank you so much!!! ^_^



~~Begin Copy~~
This is the easy way and the fastest way to :
1. Make your Authority Technorati explode.
2. Increase your Google Page Rank.
3. Get more traffic to your blog.
4. Makes more new friends.
Rules :
1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
2. Put your own blog name and link.
3. Tag your friends as much as you can.
1. Picturing of Life 2. Juliana’s Site 3. Hazel-My Life, My Hope, My Future.4. Jeanne-The Callalily Space5.My Family is my Life 6. The Simple Life of a Baghag 7. On A Wonderful Day Like Today 8. House Everything 9. The Creativity in Me 10. Travel and Photography 11. Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow 12. You Are My Sunshine 13.Song to Remember 14. Super Blog 15. Philiippine Tv Marathon 16.Simply Blue 17. Breaking the Boundaries 18. Top Five 19. A Simple Life 20. Simple Happy Life 21.Mom's Special Diary 22. Kizuna 23. your next
~~End Copy~~

I' m passing this Friendship Chain to Ate Kim,Mommy Maria,Mommy She,Sis Annabelle,Ate Weng,Reanaclaire,Mommy Elizabeth. Happy Blogging!!^_^

2 comments:

Seiko said...

Thank you so much for posting it Mommy Clarisse!How's Haruka Chan doin?Give my warmest hugs & kisses to her.Happy Friday!Smooch!

niko said...

hi dear,

sad ako kasi late ko na nalaman tungkol sa plagiarism and what those bloggers are talking behind mareng umma's back :(

i got the idea from kat's comment and so isearched where does it came from.. nasilip ko kay kay amy's blog :( sad ako dear.. ewan ko ba..

if u can hop on at amy's blog and read bout the plagiarism issue.. pls do..

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...