Monday, May 18, 2009

8 Things Tags answered and award ^_^

Received a tag Given by Ate Cecille of Down Home with the Kenyons, Mommy Jac of Mom' s Special Diary and Niko of Niko' s Blog. Thank you so much!! Thanks for adding smile to my face!! ^_^



8 things I' m looking forward to :


1. MISIA' s Hoshizora Ballad Live Concert

2. 2009 Tokyo Motor Show

3. 2009 Honda Thanks Day

4: Vacation to PI next year

5. A baby

6. To meet Bambie and her family in person

7. To receive flowers from my giant baby after 7 years

8. Gain more friends


8 things I did yesterday:


1. Cleaned the house

2. Cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner

3. Blog- hopped ( in the morning only )

4. Attend a bazaar meeting with Parents

5: Played with Haruka and Wakaba and her classmates at school ( pinagod ako )

6. Called to Mama and Clarence

7. Sent a package to PI

8. Drink beer


8 things I wish I could do:


1. Sleep more

2. Go to church and confess ( nababaon na ang mga kasalanan ko lol! )

3. Be Doraemon even for one day

4. Shake Jenson Button' s hands ( coz hubby did that last 2008 Honda Thanks Day--how envious!! )

5. Participate in a marathon

6. Be the next Fujiko \(^0^ )/

7. World peace

8. Help the needy


8 shows I watch:


1. Aishiteru ( japanese drama )

2. SMAP x SMAP ( japanese variety show )

3. Sekai Marumie ( japanese variety show )

4. Some sports

5. Red Carpet ( japanese comedy show )

6. Rookies ( japanese drama )

7. Keroro Gunso ( japanese anime )

8. Major ( japanese sports anime )


I' m tagging:


1: Bambie
2: Ate Kim
3: Mommy Seiko
4: Mommy Chris
5: Ate Rose
6: Dhemz
7: Grace
8: Rosell



xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX





This awesome award is from Mr. David Funk of Basic Bloganomics Thank you so much Mr.D for giving passing me this award and I would like to thank you for always dropping by ^_^

Now it' s my turn to pass this award to all of my friends here at blogosphere coz for me, they all have an interesting blog! ^_^ Grab it, this is for you!


Happy Blogging!!^_^

20 comments:

David Funk said...

Clarissa, I very much appreciate how often you comment on my blogs as well as your kindness and support you always show. I'm sure I speak for everyone that you are such a classy, friendly lady to us all.

As far as your question about the copyright, I would put it on your site despite you not being a paid blogger. I say that because a person could take anything you write and get paid for it especially if it's views they earn money off of. That's entirely up to you, but a free copyright is better than nothing.

Take care and best wishes my wonderful friend!:)

Cecile said...

thanks for accepting the ag, Clang :-)...it is always nice to knwo you more !

Cody said...

Tokyo Motor Show is indeed great. Imagine all those shiny rides...
Oh, well. :)

Clarissa said...

parang ang hirap ko namang mag-blog hopping ngayon?palaging nagha-hangang pc ko(T_T)pag explorer gamit ko--di naman ako gamay sa google(T_T)

Rossel said...

hi! thanks for tagging me but i did this one two week ago...from dfish. pasyal ka na lang doon...iyon din lalagay ko e. but i really apprecite na naalala mo ako. maraming salamat talaga.

goodluck on the new baby. sana this year na. hope we could drink beer together someday.

Anonymous said...

kasama pla ako thank you sis muzta kna jan miss na ko na kau c belle busy na din yun minsan na din makausap c juvy tot din hayun busy din sa kakahanap ng school para sa anak nya balak nmin mag business sana matuloy he he ikaw una nmin buyer ha ha

pet said...

napasabak ka naman pala sa tag tagan aling clarissa..sensya na at di ako masyado nakakadalaw sayo nahihiya tuloy ako dahil sa limit mong dumlaw sa site ni payatot..pero di ko nalilimutan ang mga site nyo..salamat ulit aling clarissa...

eden said...

congratulations. mommy clarss.. you deserve it.. take care

Dee said...

Hi Clarissa! I had fun reading your lists! Nakakatuwa!:)

Thanks so much for always visiting my blog ha. I really, really appreciate it so much. It always makes me smile. :)

Pasensya na if ngayon lang ako naka-visit dito. Kasi I've been really busy lately. Hindi talaga ako nakapag blog hop and post. Hopefully I can post soon.

Take care, Clarissa! And I'm really glad to know you. So glad! :D

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

Lol na-shocked and touched naman ako ate ganda... naku magkikita din tayo promise. AKo din gusto ko kayo ma-meet, im sure mahabang chikahan kasama ng mga hubbys natin.. mukhang friendly naman kasi hubby mo.

Nasa news na nga na andito na influenza sa tokyo kaya di na namin masyado lalabas si Anzu.. kami nalang ng sis ko lol.. pero takot na din ako kaya dito dito lang... sold out na rin mga mask dito sa min.. Ingat din kayo ha.. Mwah labs you

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

magdownload ka ng mozilla firefox ate.. ganyan din prob ko sa internet explorer... download ka nun, english pa.

anney said...

wow talaga looking forward ka to have a baby again? yehey!! magparami ng magandang lahi! O diba!? kelan namn kaya yun?

Dhemz said...

woi Mommy Clang thanks for including me...hehehe!

woi drink drink ka pla ng beer kahapon ha...hehehhe!

wow, when kayo kita ni bamz...hehehe..how exciting!

thanks for sharing mami clang...glad to know some interesting facts about yah!

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi sis, congrats sa iyong award! ^_^ you deserve it.

Anonymous said...

ay naku sis never ako uminum ng beer kahit nsa pinas ako last inum ko 26 years old then i quit it ewww ayaoko ng lasa dito nman pinapainum ako wine ayoko din pero tikim tikim lang ha ha ignorante lola mo ha ha diko lang kc type pero i tried kunti pag may occasions pag binigyan ako kunwari inum ako wag ka di nman ha ha

niko said...

alam mo ba na gusto ko ring si doraemon kahit isang araw lang heheh

hubby told me kasing katwan ko daw si fujiko! hahah. bulag tlga ung asawa ko.. ang sexy kya ni fujiko hehehe

san kau sa weekend clang??

Seiko said...

Hello Mommy clarissa!
Thank you so much for dropping by & for the care.I did missed you a lot & I feel beeter now.
Thanks too for the tag but I already did this in my previous posts,thank you so much for rememebering me & congrats for this wonderful award!You deserve it!hugs!
Btw,I have diffilculties opening my blog it sez that t'was abortd by internet explorer,do you have any idea why?A huge thanks in advance!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Meron na ako nito Rizza, pasensya ka na bihira ako makadalaw.. we'll be leaving tomorrow.. so aabsent ang lola mo sa blogland for three days..

Grace said...

It is so nice to know more about you through this fun tags, Clarissa. :)

Kim, USA said...

Hello Mommy claire kumusta na it's been a long time na di ako naka pag blog hop na bz beauty nang lola and 2 days ago I was sick. I thought flu na so I did take a lot of rest and take alot of water. Today doing okay na ka bloghop na and all.
Happy weekend sa inyo dyan God bless!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...