Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Heartful Thanks!!!


I would like to give a heartful thanks to sweet Bambie of Azumi Kawaii Princess Story for sending kawaii gifts to Wakaba for her birthday. I tend to surprise her but she surprised me instead!! \(^0^)/ Received a notice from takkyubin ( door-to-door delivery services in Japan) saying that I have a parcel but it was already late in the evening coz we just got back from my In- Laws home so I decided to call the takkyubin on the other day. I was thinking that maybe I won another freebie again from Triumph ( my 2nd ) because I didn' t order something on-line. But was surprised when I saw Bambie' s name and it' s from Tokyo!! I love her gifts to Wakaba and to me,too!! Thank you very much, Bambie!! Really am surprised!! \(^0^)/ ありがとう ございました!!


Thanks for this wonderful gifts for Wakaba!!
And for me!!
Gap Kids


Wakaba wearing Bambie' s present--- she looks good on it!^_^

hvala Pictures, Images and Photos

Please feel free of visiting her site--you' ll fell in love with her as she tackles her Motherhood to her lil Azumi and her life here in Japan! And guess what? She made the beautiful Kizuna button, too!!^_^

14 comments:

Enchie said...

awww...sweet naman ni Bambie.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Awww so sweet naman ni Bams!

Psst ms queen of tralala, did i ask you na ba of your add (I think I did but im not sure) send mo naman sakin para sa mga churva churva ekeke hehehe.. sige...

Ganda naman ng gifts!

Cecile said...

wow, ang bilis lumaki ni wakaba ah...
so sweet naman ng friend mo, Clang; you are so lucky with friends!

me said...

Belated Happy borthday to dear Wakaba Mommy Clang..Nice gifts she got there..

EJ said...

So thoughtful!

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

wow grabe ka naman ate.. my gosh di ko alam kung kikiligin ako sa mga sinabi mo pero nahihiya ako... 本当に ありがとう。 di ko lang ineexpect.. Mabuti naman nagkasya sa kanya, feeling ko kasi maliit pero sabi ng salesboy na bading, yan daw size nya.. sna magamit din ni bunso sa Autumn yung coat =) Nwei nasabi ko na sa card yung sasabihin ko.. mwah labs you

Cody said...

Now that is a pleasant surprise!

Chris said...

awww... its really great to have friends... and now, even distance isnt a barrier! :)

Dhemz said...

very very sweet naman ni Mami Bambi...you are very lucky to have her as a friend Mami Clang....:) nice presents....:)

Beth said...

Bambie is so sweet and thoughtful! Belated Happy Bday to Wakaba! ang galing, kasyang kasya ung mga clothes! :)

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

wow ang sweet naman!
bagay na bagay ke wakaba! ang ganda! ^_^ ang cute din ng posing ni wakaba ^_^

eden said...

woww.. so sweet of her. ang ganda ng mga gifts. she is a great friend for keeps.

Dee said...

Wow! Very nice nga. I'm sure Wakaba is so happy! :)

Unknown said...

Ang sweet naman ng friends mo clar, basta mabait ang daming kaibigang mabait rin. Oisssst! uli sa ko ha ky alas dose na, mangwakwak pko waaaa

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...