Monday, June 1, 2009

Got an award again!!! \(^0^)/

Received an awesome awards from my friends here at blogosphere namely: Mr. David Funk of Basic Bloganomics, Maus of Around Nature Spring , Shaine of D-Anjhels Place, Mommy Jac of Mom' s Special Diary and ShyDub of Simple Happy Life. Thank you very much for passing me this award. I love ' em!! \(^0^)/







~Begin Copy~

This is the easiest and the fastest way to:
- Make your Authority Technorati explode.
- Increase your Google Page Rank.
- Get more traffic to your blog.
- Makes more new friends.

The rules is very simple as follows :
- Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
- Put your own blog name and link.
- Tag your friends as much as you can.

End



My blog name is Kizuna and the link is http://ties-bonding.blogspot.com/





and I' m passing this award to my fellow friends here at blogosphere:


1: Bambie
2: Ate Kim
3: Mommy Seiko
4: Mommy Chris
5: Ate Rose
6: Dhemz
7: Grace
8: Rosell
9: Mommy Elizabeth
10: Dee
11: Anney
12: Edna

and to YOU!! Happy Blogging!! ^_^

9 comments:

Her Glitter Life said...

Congratulation Girl for your award. You deserve it. I am counting the days for our vacation in the Philippines. And I am very excited to see my family. Take care.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Oiiiist i gave u this one too lol. i posted this in both of my blogs. but thank u Rizza..

Dhemz said...

wohooo..thanks a lot Mami Clang for remembering me...will definitely grab this soon....salamat ng marami!

Dee said...

Thanks a lot for this, Clarissa! :)

Have a nice day! Ingat!

David Funk said...

Thanks for posting this award. I very much appreciate how often you leave comments on my site as well as your compliments. For that, it is always my pleasure to pass awards to you as often as I can.

Best wishes from your friend in the USA!:)

Beth said...

Thanks for this! I posted it on my blog na! Thanks and mwah mwah! :)

eden said...

congrats mommy clarss..this reminds me of the award that i haven't posted yet.

take care

Chris said...

congrats!

Unknown said...

Hi clarissa, fun to see the photos you've posted. I am happy to have met you here in the blogland. Happy blogging always. It's time for food trip. You might have forgotten. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...