Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Nostalgia-- Hoshi

I'd like to share my daughter Wakaba's performance on stage playing the Hoshi ( Star ) at the schools Christmas show during her kindergarten days . You can find my post about her Christmas show at school here and here. Haruka will be performing the same part this weekend at her school and her big sister is teaching her songs during their bath time at the warm ofuro. Sometimes I would hear echoes of them from the kitchen performing all the characters played by the two of them lol! I dunno why but they don't want us see them rehearsing. And maybe you're wondering why I'm in and out of blogosphere again, it's because mums will be on stage too and was busy practicing songs to be sang on Saturday. So wish us luck! ^_^




Isn't it so much fun to go back and just yank them all out and just sit there and reminisce? ^_^

*Nostalgia is a weekly Thursday meme hosted by Ate Rose--please play with us by clicking the linky badge.* Photobucket

14 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

It's great to see your kids perform on stage. You get a kick out of that. I'm sure you are so proud of them. Maybe you can already be called a legitimate stage mother, lol. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

Unknown said...

so you're not only the stage mom, you'll be on stage yourself!:p i think kids are basically shy to show their talents to their parents. my sister and i used to lock ourselves in our room when we practiced for school performances.:p i also coached my little sister in singing and declamation.:p

carinamodella said...

kakatuwa naman silang panoorin :) try to use a mozilla browser para makita mo yun widget ng EC. kapag kasi sa IE ayaw magpakita :)

Unknown said...

kakatuwa nman when we see our kids performing, tlgang lalabas ang pagging stage nanay hanu...

well, wish u luck on ur performance, too. hope to see ur pics or vids here:)))

zebzeb said...

so cuteeeeeeeeeee, :D

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hahahaha ang cute cute naman, wow Clang kasali ka hahaha.. Gusto ko makita, sabihan mo si Yochan na ivide para makita namin performce mo lol.. am excited.

Now am nervous hahaha, I am one of the classroom Mom in charge on Christmas party wahhh, my first time so Im nervous.. dunno what to do kasi wahhh.

Nostalgia

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

My gas, i missed a lot! Mata kimasu.. yukkuri yomimasu.. Miss you Ate and the girls.. Yorushiku ne.. daan lang muna ako dito before sleeping.

Unknown said...

that's cool, thanks for sharing

Lulu said...

ang cute cute talaga!

nuts said...

awwww cute.. and ganyan moms talaga, stage mom ever... =)

nuts said...

post mo video din for saturday performance.. weee..

Azumi's Mom ★ said...

How's your performance? Participating talaga mga parents dito kapag nasa school na.. my gosh, malapit na rin si Anzu.. Plan na namin sya i-apply sa yochien instead of hoikuen kasi di naman ako pwedi dun.

Dhemz said...

oh my! so cute...I like it!

eden said...

Wow so cute ni Wakaba. Good luck to all of you for this Saturday.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...