Sunday, May 9, 2010

Getting to Know Kizuna

girl host

I'd like to take the opportunity to give thanks to RJ's Mama for inviting me to host a blog party today and yes, I'm inviting everybody!! Just click the badge and come over to her site, read my busy life, drop a line or two and if you're free, please hop on!

BLOG PARTY

I'm also inviting everyone to join the fun and be a HOST at RJ's Mama's BLOG PARTY!!
All you have to do is click the linky badge for the details and enjoy!

And lastly, I would like to greet all the Moms in the world--HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! ^_^

(note: this is a scheduled post)

Have a blissful weekend to everybody!!

7 comments:

子凌50529nealsickles said...

I love readding, and thanks for your artical. ........................................

Dhemz said...

happy mother's day Mami Clang...thanks for the invite...ehehehhe!

salamat sa dalaw at comments...ingat!

eden said...

Hello, Mommy Clang!

Happy Mother's Day. I will check this out and thanks for the invite.

Cecile said...

Happy Mother's Day, Clang :-) Hugs!

Anney said...

Belated Happy mother's day to you and your MOM and MIL!!

♣☆♥Willa♥☆♣ said...

Read and commented on your post there already. :)

Bambie dear ★ said...

happy mom's day ulit..

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...