Saturday, January 17, 2009

TRIPLE AWARDS!!





I got this TAG from Annabelle and also received a same Tag from Ate Rose-- THANKS FOR BEING SUCH A DEAR FRIEND!!\(^0^)/


Here is the rule for the recipients:


1: Put the logo to your blog or post.


2: Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/ or Gratitude!


3: Be sure to link your nominees within your posts.


4: Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.


5: Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.


Now it's time to pass this Tag to:

Ate Rose, Ate Weng, Ate Cecille, Ate Kim, Joanna, Grace, Mommy Umma, Mr. Richard, Mr. Joops and to YOU!


HAPPY BLOGGING!!! \(^0^)/

ps: I don't know how to 'link'my friends' blogs, any tips?

2 comments:

^^ said...

Thanks for the award sis.!! :)

Kim, USA said...

Claire, thanks for tagging me.

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...