Saturday, January 28, 2012

Happy 10th Anniversary To Us


Dear Yochan,

You are the one for no reasons, colors my day with for many reasons, made me laugh, sometimes cry and often times makes me blush. It has been 10 years since we are married and we have gone a lot most especially of last year but it has only made us stronger. I love you with all of my heart and I will be here right by your side and even when the trials might come, WE WILL STAND STRONG.
Happy 10th Year Anniversary to us, my love! ^_^



2 comments:

annalyn said...

Happy Anniversary to you and yours!

Chubskulit Rose said...

A well defined love! Congratulations to you a and Yochan Clang!

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for stopping by and for leaving your precious comments!I do read every comments but I try to respond by timely manner and I am not always to do so.I will try to response them back to your site and not here so please kindly leave your url and I will be back to your site for a visit as soon as possible. Have a nice day!

Kizuna Buttons



Just letting you know...